Krisrunner2049's Attention Seeking Thoughts

Fletch

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
Should have posted this in the Gym, but good luck. If you’re trying to get TRT, go 2 weeks after your last shot and before you try PCT and you’ll be at your lowest. 21 was too early though man, I competed in my 20’s and I wish I had held out and pushed my natural limit till 30 or so.
(Be realistic with your PCT it can be hit or miss, I came off without it one time and levels hit normal, used it one time and my levels stayed tanked for a few months which wasn’t as bad as everyone told me it would be, lost about 10lbs but kept strength etc)

focus on everything like you’re still natural and don’t let the drug be a crutch for bad training, diet, or lifestyle.

Krisrunner2049

Pretty boi CFO Squirrels Burgers KillaKwuads
Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
Should have posted this in the Gym, but good luck. If you’re trying to get TRT, go 2 weeks after your last shot and before you try PCT and you’ll be at your lowest. 21 was too early though man, I competed in my 20’s and I wish I had held out and pushed my natural limit till 30 or so.
(Be realistic with your PCT it can be hit or miss, I came off without it one time and levels hit normal, used it one time and my levels stayed tanked for a few months which wasn’t as bad as everyone told me it would be, lost about 10lbs but kept strength etc)

focus on everything like you’re still natural and don’t let the drug be a crutch for bad training, diet, or lifestyle.
:salute::salute:And yeah my b. Meant to put it in the gym:mjlol:but maybe I can recruit more gear heads thru tlr:mjlit:enhanced life:blessed:

Krisrunner2049

Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
Why you try to defend that man tho? Gotta admit it's a bit sus
Cuz me and him the only yung nikkas on here. And them old heads go Super Saiyan when they hating on him:mjlol:but I guess you the type of person irl to let ya friend/acquaintance get hated on without saying shyt:yeshrug:different strokes:dame:for different folks

Krisrunner2049

Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
You have no friends in your age group :unimpressed:

No hoes in your age group :unimpressed:

But Old head energy is your problem:unimpressed:
I actually do have hoes in my age group now:unimpressed:dgaf bout linking up with @Another Man and going on play dates so you can keep that bromance shyt. Sorry breh but you reaching and it’s funny asf to me:russ:This thread supposed to spread positivity and your old Five Heartbeats “you ain’t shyt, cuz I ain’t shyt” headass ain’t helpin.
five-heartbeats.gif

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
So your plan is to say fukk it and die young but long as those few years are a non-stop high:francis:

Bruh, God, The most high, Karna, the universe, whatever you do or don't believe in got plans for you. I hope it's not a long wheelchair or bed ridden life.
Something happened to you my boy, this shyt is an outlet. Not hating or none of that.