Krisrunner2049's Attention Seeking Thoughts

Krisrunner2049

Pretty boi CFO Squirrels Burgers KillaKwuads
Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
What made you do it at such a young age, if you don’t mind me asking?
I stopped giving a fukk about living a long boring life after my awakening:wow:now I’m doing whatever the fukk I want on some hedonist shyt:wow:imma be livin breh. Live fast, die yungg bad Krisrunner2049s do it well
jaden-smith-peace.gif

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
idk who canseco is but I’d wager he’s some useless old head, him being an old head they didn’t have post cycle therapy like we have today back then. Plenty of yung nikkas hop on, hop off, and everything is back to being copacetic afterwards:yeshrug:

Old nikka, if you ever knock me out in your dreams you better wake up and apologize.
source-1.gif
Jose canseco is the godfather of steroids in baseball. Gave Barry bonds the blueprint. You think you know more than someone who has done it for decades, tells me all I need to know :hubie:

You feel indestructible now but in about ten years you'll regret not taking care of your body

Krisrunner2049

Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
Jose canseco is the godfather of steroids in baseball. Gave Barry bonds the blueprint. You think you know more than someone who has done it for decades, tells me all I need to know :hubie:

You feel indestructible now but in about ten years you'll regret not taking care of your body
Assa yung nikka that has done heaps of research for on cycle shyt and the mishaps that could occur, the essentials for post cycle, I doubt me and Canseco aren’t on the same wave. You know my story. So you’d also know livin to see the next decade ain’t a guarantee for me:jbhmm:doing it big rn on some Bad Boy records shyt. On the flip side that you’re correct in 10 years, well then my bad @my 31 year old dikk and arterial health. But my premonition game tight so….
LikelyHatefulHorsefly-max-1mb.gif

Krisrunner2049

Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
Me kissing my gains goodnight :mjlit:
spongebob-sleep.gif
. Hopefully my trials and tribulations have recruited some more potential gear heads. We can all shine brehs:mjlit:tryna get trt for life:blessed:might have to move to Mexico tho…I digress, good night brehs old heads and yungins alike :ehh: