'Kraven The Hunter' Spin-off Movie in Development At Sony

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Who the hell wants to see a Black Cat/Silver Sable buddy movie:skip:
Now I would like to see a Spider Gwen joint..
That would be interesting :ehh:

Were Silver Sable and Black Cat ever a team in the comics? Just curious, skill wise and to get on that feminist bandwagon I actually think this movie is a good idea. I always thought the way they drew Silver Sable was sexy AF.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Were Silver Sable and Black Cat ever a team in the comics? Just curious, skill wise and to get on that feminist bandwagon I actually think this movie is a good idea. I always thought the way they drew Silver Sable was sexy AF.
They never really “crossed” paths per se..
So I don’t know how they are going to pull this off..
But if they are going for the feminist/girl power angle..
Spider Gwen would actually be a big win for Sony..
Instead of regurgitating Peter Parker’s story, over and over again..
If they actually got a smart director and a good script..
They could really have a winner since they didn’t go with Miles..
Been reading it recently and it’s pretty damn good:ehh::yeshrug:
Edit:
They could also do Spider-Woman..
I always forget about her..
That’s because I never read it:russ::francis:

Last edited:

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They never really “crossed” paths per se..
So I don’t know how they are going to pull this off..
But if they are going for the feminist/girl power angle..
Spider Gwen would actually be a big win for Sony..
Instead of regurgitating Peter Parker’s story, over and over again..
If they actually got a smart director and a good script..
They could really have a winner since they didn’t go with Miles..
Been reading it recently and it’s pretty damn good:ehh::yeshrug:
Edit:
They could also do Spider-Woman..
I always forget about her..
That’s because I never read it:russ::francis:

what i don't get is that why they didn't just spin the Sony-verse out of the amazing spider man/Andrew Garfield movie's that way at least you actually have Peter Parker/Spider-man in a supposedly spider-man movie universe

they just could have it so that THE MCU still has Tom Holland/spider-man movie's but Sony can't make any more solo Peter Paker/Spider-Man movie's but can still use AndrewGarfield/Spider-man in it Sony-verse movie's for let say no longer then 15 or 20 minutes of screen time

maybe at least then we could get venom with the Venom spider logo on his chest in the up coming venom movie:francis:

I mean Sony could be bringing in boat loads of cash from a live action Miles Morales movie trilogy with the right director and producer but instead marvel is provably going to use Miles to extend the shelf life of Tom Holland/spider-man franchise

that would all so go a long way to set up a big Spider-Verse movie in the future with Tobey Maguire , Andrew Garfield, Tom Holland, and who ever they get for Miles Morales, Spider Gwen, Silk

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
I think you’re overestimating the general public, there’s no way that these b and c list villains are going to draw big numbers by themselves without spiderman. venom MAYBE because he was popular for a time but kraven? morbius? the average joe has no idea who tf they are and probably won’t care.
The general public didn't know or give nary a fukk about the Guardians of the Galaxy or Ant-Man/the Wasp:gucci:It's mind boggling how hypocritical cats are when it comes to what they think is "doing too much" when it comes to this genre.

Sir Charles Barkley

The Chuckster
Daps
Reppin
TNT & Turner Family
The general public didn't know or give nary a fukk about the Guardians of the Galaxy or Ant-Man/the Wasp:gucci:It's mind boggling how hypocritical cats are when it comes to what they think is "doing too much" when it comes to this genre.

those movies were released by marvel studios well after they were already an established brand :comeon:

let’s come back to this discussion after venom BOMBS.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Sinister Anti-Heroic Six bout to come together to fight terrorism :wow:

Trust in Sony :blessed:
This isn't directed towards you but Im so tired of people using that Anti-Hero shyt as a platform/driving force to make these movies. He only an anti-hero b/c of what Spidey did to him. Without him the anti hero shyt don't even make sense but whatever. Venom solo stories sucked. Carnage even more and I'm hearing he gonna make an appearance in this one too.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
That Silver Sable 1-off that came out a few months ago was dope as hell tho.

I still dont know about this shyt here.
fukk is the point?
These muthafukkas truly are just chuckin shyt at the wall.
:francis:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
This isn't directed towards you but Im so tired of people using that Anti-Hero shyt as a platform/driving force to make these movies. Venom solo stories sucked. Carnage even more and I'm hearing he gonna make an appearance in this one too.
It was the only choice they had. Can't make a full-on villain movie, the audience needs to root for somebody. Protagonist needs an antagonist. It's why any Sony Spider-Man vs Venom movie going forward will be conceptually flawed. Can't have these movies making us cheer for Venom then suddenly have him be a villain in another. They'd have to do a team-up.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
It was the only choice they had. Can't make a full-on villain movie, the audience needs to root for somebody. Protagonist needs an antagonist. It's why any Sony Spider-Man vs Venom movie going forward will be conceptually flawed. Can't have these movies making us cheer for Venom then suddenly have him be a villain in another. They'd have to do a team-up.
Do you know what Sony's plan is with Spiderman though? I heard they doing Mysterio in the next Spiderman/ Marvel movie but I'm just wondering will Sony reboot it and do its own Spiderman solo movie any time soon.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Do you know what Sony's plan is with Spiderman though? I heard they doing Mysterio in the next Spiderman/ Marvel movie but I'm just wondering will Sony reboot it and do its own Spiderman solo movie any time soon.
Nah Sony aint using Spider-Man any time soon. I'm not sure whether or not they can use their own Spider-Man as long as Marvel's using theirs but if they could and did it'd be doubly stupid. They'd have a Venom and Spider-man that are completely unrelated :russ: