Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
latest

you think they will do the old or a younger version of the Uncle Ben movie?
The untold story the world's been waiting for :wow:

A vietnam war movie called with great power :wow:

Sony bout to deliver another classic :wow:

Sir Charles Barkley

The Chuckster
Daps
Reppin
TNT & Turner Family
I would be down for these films if it lead to down the line a marveless spiderman (still as tom holland...) fights kraven in like kravens last hunt. Or faces off with venom and carnage on some maximum carnage. Otherwise its useless.

Sony can easily build a spiderman universe themselves and having mcu help in the beginning will def lead to them having HUGE sales but if this is all just to squeeze out solo movies and has zero follow thru down the road... fukk it.

Marvel aint EVER getging spidey rights back if they can pull off creating their spiderverse. Im sure they own the rights to all the best stories too right?(cprrect me if wrong). They NEED to implement them to have a proper spiderman universe and maximize profits.

Spiderman could always get the suit AFTER venom later on..
Inwould be down for a deal that worked like this:

Spiderman mcu movie
Spiderverse villain movie
Mcu avengers type flick
Sony spiderman/villain flick without marvel

Rinse repeat.

i mean i respect your opinion especially if you're a spidey fan, but imo the idea of a 'spiderman universe' is fukkin stupid. the supporting characters and villains in spidey's world do not need solo films... just waters the whole thing down.

i don't need them to 'build' towards a movie where spidey takes on (insert villain), i'd rather they just make that movie to begin with. it's gonna be a shame when solo superhero movies become their own crossover events and we have to wait 2-3 movies just to get the basic hero/villain showdowns.

ig88

Bounty Hunter
Daps
Reppin
Intergalactic
i mean i respect your opinion especially if you're a spidey fan, but imo the idea of a 'spiderman universe' is fukkin stupid. the supporting characters and villains in spidey's world do not need solo films... just waters the whole thing down.

i don't need them to 'build' towards a movie where spidey takes on (insert villain), i'd rather they just make that movie to begin with. it's gonna be a shame when solo superhero movies become their own crossover events and we have to wait 2-3 movies just to get the basic hero/villain showdowns.
Theyre gonna do it whether we want it or not. No way are they gonna let marvel have spiderman forever.

They making all types of dumb shyt. But if they are gonna do it atleast do it right.

That or all the best spiderman stuff gonna end up going to venom.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
If you told me that Sony would make a
Morbius, Kraven the Hunter and Venom movie 10 years ago, I would have been
:francis:

But without Spider-Man???
:dead:

actually mobius would be kinda dope, especially if it somehow crossed over with Blade.

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
fukk outta here:camby:

I was hoping he would be the next blacl panther villain tho.