'Kraven The Hunter' Spin-off Movie in Development At Sony

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
they won't reveal that because it will spoil future films, but i assume it's none of the A listers. Based on the villians the MCU has been using so far.

So far the MCU has used: Vulture, Shocker, Scorpion,Tinkerer, and The Prowler. Mysterio,and possibly Chameleon are next. All bottom Tier spider man villains that have never been used before in film.

Meaning spider man 3 will follow this trend and use some bottom of the bucket dude thats never been used before like, Hammerhead or Hydroman.:flabbynsick:

:yeshrug:they'll find a way to make good though. MCU does a good job these days.

but those MCU spider-man villains all belong to SONY ... they are not MCU villains

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Your point being?

i was piggy backing off the post you quoted asking which villains Marvel owned.. you then proceeded to list the villains they used since homecoming.. but i was only saying .. i guess to address the poster you quoted that Marvel doesnt own any of the villains you listed... they still belong to SONY..

Last edited:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
i was piggy backing off the post you quoted asking which villains Marvel owned.. you then proceeded to list the villains they used since homecoming.. but i only saying .. i guess to address the poster you quoted that Marvel doesnt own any of the vallains you listed... they still belong to SONY..
Oh my bad, for some reason i thought he asked which villians marvel was going use.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Could work :yeshrug:

Ultron had NOTHING to do with Hank yet nikkas watched that shyt to a billy.. doubt minus the nerds, the mass know who Kraven is attached to... so depending on the film, could work

Sir Charles Barkley

The Chuckster
Daps
Reppin
TNT & Turner Family
Could work :yeshrug:

Ultron had NOTHING to do with Hank yet nikkas watched that shyt to a billy.. doubt minus the nerds, the mass know who Kraven is attached to... so depending on the film, could work

I think you’re overestimating the general public, there’s no way that these b and c list villains are going to draw big numbers by themselves without spiderman. venom MAYBE because he was popular for a time but kraven? morbius? the average joe has no idea who tf they are and probably won’t care.

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
If you told me that Sony would make a
Morbius, Kraven the Hunter and Venom movie 10 years ago, I would have been
:francis:

But without Spider-Man???
:dead:

ig88

Bounty Hunter
Daps
Reppin
Intergalactic
I would be down for these films if it lead to down the line a marveless spiderman (still as tom holland...) fights kraven in like kravens last hunt. Or faces off with venom and carnage on some maximum carnage. Otherwise its useless.

Sony can easily build a spiderman universe themselves and having mcu help in the beginning will def lead to them having HUGE sales but if this is all just to squeeze out solo movies and has zero follow thru down the road... fukk it.

Marvel aint EVER getging spidey rights back if they can pull off creating their spiderverse. Im sure they own the rights to all the best stories too right?(cprrect me if wrong). They NEED to implement them to have a proper spiderman universe and maximize profits.

Spiderman could always get the suit AFTER venom later on..
Inwould be down for a deal that worked like this:

Spiderman mcu movie
Spiderverse villain movie
Mcu avengers type flick
Sony spiderman/villain flick without marvel

Rinse repeat.

morris

Superstar
Daps
Next up,
Mary Jane Watson: It's Not Easy Being A Runway Model

:lolbron:
latest

you think they will do the old or a younger version of the Uncle Ben movie?

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think it will happen.

I'm sure Sony has all of these "ideas," but they need to make a quality project first.