Komodo Dragon swallowing a monkey

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North
That’s why I asked biology brehs a question. Cuz I’m not a scientist. Don’t quote if you’ve got nothing constructive to add.

Get aggy because you don't know a simple fact like birds and mammals came after fish, amphibians, and reptiles breh. Junior high school kids know this. :stopitslime:

I'm not a scientist. Neither are those aforementioned junior high kids. And if you want to ask questions, just ask questions, or use the internet to simply find out simple sh!t like the evolutionary process. At least do some minimal research so you can add something relevant to the conversation.

But when you make a statement like "These creatures are the evolutionary leftovers of ancient animals that once existed, imagine what comes after such demonic monstrosities," you just expose the fact that frankly, you're probably an idiot. As if a komodo is gonna one day spontaneously give birth to Godzilla. :mjlol:

Hope that was constructive enough for you.
gBAAIDb.png

98Ntu

Peace ✌🏿
Daps
Get aggy because you don't know a simple fact like birds and mammals came after fish, amphibians, and reptiles breh. Junior high school kids know this. :stopitslime:

I'm not a scientist. Neither are those aforementioned junior high kids. And if you want to ask questions, just ask questions, or use the internet to simply find out simple sh!t like the evolutionary process. At least do some minimal research so you can add something relevant to the conversation.

But when you make a statement like "These creatures are the evolutionary leftovers of ancient animals that once existed, imagine what comes after such demonic monstrosities," you just expose the fact that frankly, you're probably an idiot. As if a komodo is gonna one day spontaneously give birth to Godzilla. :mjlol:

gBAAIDb.png

So I’m an idiot cuz I asked a question? I love how cats on the Coli complain about the ignorance of the board community then get heated one someone asks a question to clear their ignorance. Like what the fukk do some of you want lol? Sorry I wanted to enhance my knowledge of the world breh. Sorry I inconvenienced by asking a question, that you thought was dumb but you still took time out of your day to condescendingly answer:yeshrug:

And please tell me, when did I even imply that an animal can magically evolve from one animal to another? When did I say that? Quote me and explain why you came to that conclusion. I never said or claimed that. Stop with the strawmans.

And why search the internet when there are a wealth of knowledgeable people of all walks of life on the Coli? You just sound like you wanted to make me feel dumb and it didn’t work. Have a blessed day

Rollo Goodlove

Palestine Titty
Daps
Reppin
California, America

gBAAIDb.png
If you dont have anything nice to say dont say anything at all

Questions lead to discord. And discord is good.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Alot of these animals get caught slipping around these things cuz outside of them being stupid they dont fear them as predators cuz there not that big,theyre not imposing like crocodiles....

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
My pitbull will fukk that dragon up.

Monkeys been weak as shyt.
:usure:
For that to happen your pit could not sustain even ONE bite. Komodos got glands in their mouths that inject a bacteria/venom. I saw a nature show where one gave a little bite to a 1500 pound buffalo. Nothing major, just a bite on the lower leg. He followed it for a few hours til it collapsed. Dinner was served.

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
That’s why I asked biology brehs a question. Cuz I’m not a scientist. Don’t quote if you’ve got nothing constructive to add.

The idea is during breeding, generational adaptations to the enviornment causes changes in each individual organism. Ober time these subtle changes become more apparent as needs, food, and necessity to survival changes.

Adaptation and survival is the cause evolution.

You see it all the time in how animals lose limbs and change colour in one organism. Think about the DNA of a whole lineage. And stop the strict left brain, scientific thinking. Its more of a field of dna that adapts in various forms and species.

Like humans and animals share much of the same dna. We all live ON THE SAME PLANET, were made of the same materials, we undergo the same physics.

Look at birds and reptiles, they have similar features. Its not too farfetched to think that our features and dna are borrowed, shared, "evolved" from "other" organisms, especially when we eat each other and absorb their dna. Think macro. Think outside the box.

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Lol at you guys underestimating Komodos. One of the proven hardiest and dangerous predators. Yeah you do that, brehs.

Wolverines and honey badgers also fit into this category of stout mini tanks. Mongooses shaking of cobra venom...which coagulates your blood....:mindblown:. I wonder if these guys could survive a komodo bite.

Thank god for animal rights and that we dont pit beasts together just to see what happens

98Ntu

Peace ✌🏿
Daps
The idea is during breeding, generational adaptations to the enviornment causes changes in each individual organism. Ober time these subtle changes become more apparent as needs, food, and necessity to survival changes.

Adaptation and survival is the cause evolution.

You see it all the time in how animals lose limbs and change colour in one organism. Think about the DNA of a whole lineage. And stop the strict left brain, scientific thinking. Its more of a field of dna that adapts in various forms and species.

Like humans and animals share much of the same dna. We all live ON THE SAME PLANET, were made of the same materials, we undergo the same physics.

Look at birds and reptiles, they have similar features. Its not too farfetched to think that our features and dna are borrowed, shared, "evolved" from "other" organisms, especially when we eat each other and absorb their dna. Think macro. Think outside the box.

Thanks breh. I was ignorant. Asked a question and got a dope answer. Seriously thank you