Komodo Dragon swallowing a monkey

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
dead instantly. the comodos body constricts with every bite
It was most likely paralyzed and alive before it started eating it bruh... maybe barely but it was most likely still breathing

Like I said, a whole other thread on this

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
shyt is scary but I got money on my guy @Mowgli :myman:
Kimodo dragon is like fighting a crackhead or a aids patient. Their body fluid is is to he avoided. Kimodo dragons have toxic saliva. That said a kimodo dragon has a sleak design designed to be rear naked choked with hooks in. It has no natural defense against this attack.

I could see myself laying on a kimodo dragon like blow up pool animal, sinching in a choke on that slender throat and doing barrel rolls while it thrashed aimlessly. You have to be in sheer terror to be killed by this animal because if you tap into that human rage and fight back trust this beast doesn't have a chance. I'll be swallowing the fukking kimodo dragon stoppit

:banderas:.

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps
Kimodo dragon is like fighting a crackhead or a aids patient. Their body fluid is is to he avoided. Kimodo dragons have toxic saliva. That said a kimodo dragon has a sleak design designed to be rear naked choked with hooks in. It has no natural defense against this attack.

I could see myself laying on a kimodo dragon like blow up pool animal, sinching in a choke on that slender throat and doing barrel rolls while it thrashed aimlessly. You have to be in sheer terror to be killed by this animal because if you tap into that human rage and fight back trust this beast doesn't have a chance. I'll be swallowing the fukking kimodo dragon stoppit

A crackhead with crackhead rage would fukk up a lot of brehs when it comes to hand to hand combat.

Hellmont

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
Truly a pathetic creature; a total bytch. I can confidently say that if it were me in this situation the komodo would be lying face down in a pool of it's own blood. The creature comes sprinting forward at 5 meters away and I could easily get behind it and put it in a rear naked choke. I'd then finish it off with
giphy.gif

idonttouchgrass

Superstar
Daps

:deadmanny:

Miles Davis

Prince of Darkness
Daps
Reppin
Bebop

What I tell y’all? The MacGyver of the fighting world:wow: