Kofi Kingston's WWE Championship Reign Appreciation Thread

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
They fought in the UFC, they have history, and it builds a story omg i cant believe i have to spell this :snoop:
I already know they have history. Why does the WWE Championship need to be involved? Why does the WWE Championship need to be involved to tell the story? This feud can be done without the WWE Championship being involved. I'm not trying to see another Lesnar title run. I'm also not trying to see Cain Velasquez win the WWE Championship. This story could have also been done better with Bobby Lashley.

Dolo

Superstar
Daps
Man they fukked this up :francis: I get the whole Brock vs Cain shyt but Kofi aint have to lose his title like that, only thing I wonder is who was he gon feud wit next :jbhmm: cause they treat Brock like a final boss or some shyt

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
I already know they have history. Why does the WWE Championship need to be involved? Why does the WWE Championship need to be involved to tell the story? .

well of course, thats what all our hearts are saying.

but theyre trying to give brock that Goldberg unstoppable HULK magic (people have short term memories) so when he fights the ROOKIE cain, and cain puts up a fight, it gives him clout. I see what they're doing. is it right, no, but I see whats going on. its not fair but its also not stupid.

Kofi puts up a fight against Brock, then Cain beats him, it really won't convince Cain is an animal worthy. Its better to just let people forget the Kofi reign, make Brock look like an unstoppable animal out of nowhere, and then bring in Cain as a counterpart without the credentials. In one match, if he can hang, it erases the fact that he's a rookie cause he hung in with the 'brock hulk'

you got to look at things from outside in.

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
brock lesnar sucks, has always sucked, and always will suck. Only cool shyt he's ever done was the shooting star press, everything else is just roided out bullshyt. Ever since he 'ended the streak' it's just been some white supremacist bullshyt from Vince because that's all he ever does. Meanwhile his dad wouldn't let Andy Kaufman in because he thought it would break kayfabe, now every single match breaks kayfabe, and even the plants in the first row are a fukking farce..

That's why they put him in these goldberg-esque squash matches; he literally can't wrestle his way out of a paper sack. How many UFC wins did he even have? It's pathetic.

i'd kick him in the balls but i'm pretty sure all those roids made it so I'd have to have some luke skywalker flying in the death star type accuracy. And his chest tattoo is dog shyt.

They only let Kofi get the title because he'd put his hair in pigtails and wear pink. The fact y'all still watch this shyt is mind-boggling to me. Even 12 year olds know this shyt is a joke, it's just nostalgia tripping for middle-aged, overweight nerds. fukk the WWE

Last edited:

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
You know...part of me wonders if Kofi actually had a say in how this went down though.

In one instance, you have a competitive match with Brock, go out respectfully, and they move on to the Cain feud with THAT being the story.

However, with it playing out the way it did, Cain still is part of the story and it's a bit surprising BUT the shocking way Kofi lost the title is very much still a part of the story and will continue to be as we move on.

I can imagine both ideas being put on the table and Daniel Bryan or a guy like Punk chiming in with, "Look what an 18-second squash inspired for my career."

It's about the voices of the fans and Kofi now has sympathy on his side. If this Cain/Brock shyt isn't bringing the house down full-time once they actually put it in the ring while Kofi is shining in the mid-card, you may end up with a situation similar to the Yes movement.

Also, with Kofi being SUCH a sympathetic figure, you have the perfect opportunity toward a Big E heel turn with Woods in the middle debating which side to choose.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
brock lesnar sucks, has always sucked, and always will suck. Only cool shyt he's ever done was the shooting star press, everything else is just roided out bullshyt. Ever since he 'ended the streak' it's just been some white supremacist bullshyt from Vince because that's all he ever does. Meanwhile his dad wouldn't let Andy Kaufman in because he thought it would break kayfabe, now every single match breaks kayfabe, and even the plants in the first row are a fukking farce..

That's why they put him in these goldberg-esque squash matches; he literally can't wrestle his way out of a paper sack. How many UFC wins did he even have? It's pathetic.

i'd kick him in the balls but i'm pretty sure all those roids made it so I'd have to have some luke skywalker flying in the death star type accuracy. And his chest tattoo is dog shyt.

They only let Kofi get the title because he'd put his hair in pigtails and wear pink. The fact y'all still watch this shyt is mind-boggling to me. Even 12 year olds know this shyt is a joke, it's just nostalgia tripping for middle-aged, overweight nerds. fukk the WWE

When did u get unbanned? :leon:

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS

Get the fukk outta here with this shyt. This is an appreciation thread. :camby:

Why did they unban you? :hhh:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Kenny King - "Jay Lethal Was Kofi Kingston BEFORE Kofi Kingston"

Kenny King said:
Jay Lethal was ROH World Champion in 2011 or 2012 and he was a double champ. He held both singles championships. So, what I mean by that is when people justly give Kofi his due for being the first black champion in WWE history and that’s a huge thing in itself, but Jay Lethal was doing it in ROH. I wouldn’t say it was to a little fanfare but it was less fanfare as what Kofi Kingston got. ROH never had an issue with that – Xavier [John Jirus] was the first ROH world champion. I think Xavier is Puerto Rican; he’s someone of color. It’s not a situation where you have to go back years in the history books to find anything like that. It’s always kinda been the culture.