Kofi Kingston's WWE Championship Reign Appreciation Thread

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
There was a way to take the belt off of Kofi without burying him like they did last night. The irony is they have Lesnar 0-2 against Rollins this year but had him body Kofi in less than a minute. If I'm not mistaken they did the same thing a few years ago at the Beast in the East event in Japan.

Kofi at least tried to put on a show. Last night was embarrassing as all fukk. The dude took on dudes like Bryne, Owens, Zig... and Orton. Only to make those wins look like jobber status :snoop:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
They did it this way to set up Cain. Bitter, but does make sense.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Samoa Joe too who even Brock was afraid of and barely escaped from.

:francis:Exactly. I'm not even a Kofi fan but I really loved the storyline of him being the underdog. Even during his reign, he wasn't WWE corny at all. His promos were better, his matches were flames, and his feuds made sense. Meanwhile, Seth shytting himself in a corner over a fat midcarder with a Christmas Tree Shoppe clown mask :hhh:

fukking L:camby:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
They could have done this without jobbing Kofi out in seconds. :camby:
well of course, thats what all our hearts are saying.

but theyre trying to give brock that Goldberg unstoppable HULK magic (people have short term memories) so when he fights the ROOKIE cain, and cain puts up a fight, it gives him clout. I see what they're doing. is it right, no, but I see whats going on. its not fair but its also not stupid.

Kofi puts up a fight against Brock, then Cain beats him, it really won't convince Cain is an animal worthy. Its better to just let people forget the Kofi reign, make Brock look like an unstoppable animal out of nowhere, and then bring in Cain as a counterpart without the credentials. In one match, if he can hang, it erases the fact that he's a rookie cause he hung in with the 'brock hulk'

you got to look at things from outside in.

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
well of course, thats what all our hearts are saying.

but theyre trying to give brock that Goldberg unstoppable HULK magic (people have short term memories) so when he fights the ROOKIE cain, and cain puts up a fight, it gives him clout. I see what they're doing. is it right, no, but I see whats going on. its not fair but its also not stupid.

Kofi puts up a fight against Brock, then Cain beats him, it really won't convince Cain is an animal worthy. Its better to just let people forget the Kofi reign, make Brock look like an unstoppable animal out of nowhere, and then bring in Cain as a counterpart without the credentials. In one match, if he can hang, it erases the fact that he's a rookie cause he hung in with the 'brock hulk'

you got to look at things from outside in.
I don't give a fukk about Cain Velasquez. I watched Seth Rollins beat Brock Lesnar twice. One being a quick ass match that made no fukking sense and the other from a Seth Rollins who had internal injuries but Kofi can't at least have a competitive match? Nah I don't agree with that. Why does Lesnar even need the title to feud with Velasquez? It's fukking stupid.