dude won gauntlet matches

went the distance in the Elimination Chamber

Xavier and E won the tag gauntlet match to get him into WM to face DB

won at WM clean

defended the title successfully in multiple dope matches

beat Orton clean on PPV

had a better reign than Styles, Jinder, Orton, Bray and Ambrose

all that down the toilet in a 10 second loss against Lesnar :stopitslime:

i feel like i should be mad but i'm not cause i been knew what time it was with this company, they always build up shyt just to completely fukk it up in the end :snoop:

Last edited:

reigun

Superstar
Daps

:wow:The dislike ratio is uplifting. Everybody knew that shyt was bullshyt.

It's like they forgot fans like Kofi. It's why they made him champion in the first place. Felt like doing like typical, "let's make the fans angry cause heat" bullshyt. They had to have known only the neckiest of beards would have been happy with that loss.

But let's remember the good times.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
dude won gauntlet matches

went the distance in the Elimination Chamber

Xavier and E won the tag gauntlet match to get him into WM to face DB

won at WM clean

defended the title successfully in multiple dope matches

beat Orton clean on PPV

had a better reign than Styles, Jinder, Orton, Bray and Ambrose

You can add a bunch of matches to this list both solo and tag, yet thereā€™s people adamant that Kofiā€™s reign was uneventful and bad, yet he had been the most well booked face in years up until last night.

PopOnCloud9

All Star
Daps
There was a way to take the belt off of Kofi without burying him like they did last night. The irony is they have Lesnar 0-2 against Rollins this year but had him body Kofi in less than a minute. If I'm not mistaken they did the same thing a few years ago at the Beast in the East event in Japan.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
There was a way to take the belt off of Kofi without burying him like they did last night. The irony is they have Lesnar 0-2 against Rollins this year but had him body Kofi in less than a minute. If I'm not mistaken they did the same thing a few years ago at the Beast in the East event in Japan.

If I remember correctly, it was like an extended squash in Japan, similar to Kevin Nash whooping Jericho in 03 or Taker vs DDP at KOTR 01

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Just based on kofiā€™s performances and his stamina the last 6 months

He should of at least kicked out of the first F5

Or give them a 3-5 minute match

He went out like a bytch

That's the main issue with the decision beyond Kofi losing. Dude went out like Backlund in 94. Imagine if they gave dude the Apollo Creed type of storyline. Coming out with the New Day and getting cheered on with non stop foolishness. Hell, have them go out with backstage fukkery leading to the match. Match starts and Kofi goes for every move in the book only to get molly whopped by Brock. I'm talking strikes, suplexes, suplexes, and suplexes :russell:. Kofi on his last leg holding Brock's trunks and he holds up the middle finger:leon::lupe:. Brock kills him with the F5 and it makes Kofi look like a fighting warrior rather than wet shyt. Then they can bring in Cain's flabby ass :ld:, thus three things:

1. Kofi didn't went out like a ho
  2. Bork look like a final boss instead of lazy shyt
  3. Cain gets a better pop than the Ortiz TNA situation :huhldup: