Status
Not open for further replies.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
How is anyone surprised by this?

Dude married a whored out mexican video chick who had so many trains ran on here they tattooed track marks on her back

Dude could have had his pick of any chick in the world to cheat with...and he picked a plain jain sloppy with a side of couch gut white chick to bang out...

shyt...the only thing I know Kobe ever did with a black woman...is sue his moms...

Even :mjpls: is :mjpls: at this :mjpls: shyt

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps

Dude married a whored out mexican video chick who had so many trains ran on here they tattooed track marks on her back

Dude could have had his pick of any chick in the world to cheat with...and he picked a plain jain sloppy with a side of couch gut white chick to bang out...

shyt...the only thing I know Kobe ever did with a black woman...is sue his moms...

He took Brandy to the prom and dated Beyonce back in the day. :mjpls:

NelsonSwagdela

All Star
Daps
I also not a fan of c00n on this board is so over used. Kobe hasn't done anything to set black people back at all, so I don't see why we have to throw that word around. He obviously just can't understand the difficulty of the struggle. He has a two parent home, grew up in a 6 figure family. He is ignorant but certainly hasn't done any harm to the race. I agree that his comments where bullshyt but just because he doesn't understand doesn't make him some race traitor.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
LWO showing signs of weakness right now:wow:

How?

Kobe is a snob off the court. Always has been, always will be.

If I knew Kobe personally, I'd probably hate em or snuff em:manny:

He's a GAWD on the courts though and we should have all BEEN came to that conclusion.

Off the court, Kobe's a lame, arrogant, cocky, snobbish rich man:pacspit:

On the court, he's excellent. An amazing basketball player blessed with an abundance of skill:ohlawd:

He's Carlton with great basketball talents:yeshrug:

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
On some real shyt though... the man is worth hundreds of millions of dollars and has been rich and famous since he was 17... He is obviously totally out of touch with what's going on in real life. I don't look for Kobe to give me advice on anything tangible, nor do I even really care about his opinion.

I don't ask basketball players and multi-millionaires how they think dark matter will be effected by the Higgs Boson particle.

This is less of Kobe being a tom IMO than Kobe being another out of touch mega wealthy American who could give a fukk less about the rest of us. Same with Lebron James and everyone else in the NBA. The super-rich aren't your friends nor are they even in your community. Kobe doesn't see Trayvon as a black brother because TM was a poor lil nikka.

If you think Lebron really cared about TM and therefore is a better black man than Kobe be my guest. I don't excuse this clownish behaviour from this nikka but I can guarantee you if the TM thing didnt' become as big as it did and Lebron heard about it he would not have given a quarter of 1 fukk just like every other black super rich.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
lebron-james-is-king-kong.png
:patrice:

dwyane-wade-costume1.jpg
:patrice:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Italy does something to these guys, Balotelli and Kobe
how is Balo a c00n though.

okay besides the blue contacts and spiking his hair into a cac person mohawk and choosing to play for Italy instead, what c00nish behaviors or statements has he done? Atleast he has a black girlfriend.:lupe:
You know how rare that is for a black Italian?

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
All jokes aside tho, Kobe jus said some heavy shyt. He basically just said "fukk black people".

That's why I'm saying we need a new "no nikkas" or a :kobepls: smiley

:manny:

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

61_430-walter-iooss-tyra-banks-kobe-bryant-1999.jpg

Kobe-Bryant-Brandy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.