Kobe and Gigi Bryant Memorial Thread (RIP)

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps
Appreciate y'all recapping and summarizing these stories. I can't bring myself to watch something like that yet. This whole situation is making me feel like I just lost my mom again. This shyt is painful. I'm tearing up typing this. I really do appreciate you all.
:mjcry:

I would try to watch the whole panel if you can

All the stories bring about happiness man

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I dnt even know why dude would even make that shyt up...

What player is thinking "Kobe Bryant might miss this free throw"...

Them nikkaz was trying to win that game... the shyt was getting away from the cause kobe was going kobe on their ass...

Why would dude even make up that stupid shyt on Hayward's name for.... smh
For the retweets smh

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I think this is what fans don't understand when they wishing these dudes hate each other. They really view themselves as brothers off the court and at the sound of the buzzer. Its the ignorant fans and media who try to pit these players against each other.

Yeah, I mean it's great to have rivalries in sports but to expect these dudes to not get along after a game is very unreasonable. Seeing people fight in stands or parking lots is even more :what:

It don't get no more competitive than Kobe. But you've heard he'll get advice, he'll give advice, he'll mentor, he'll teach.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
I just keep thinking about the night before he died and I was complaining about the fog to the homegirl. We both was like this shyt is spooky. It dont usually be foggy like that at 10pm at night. Why the fukk would fly in that kinda weather. Whoever greenlit that is gonna get sued. That pilot needed approval from someone. And I bet those families sue Kobe's estate. Shyt will no doubt get ugly.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
TNT is more about the personalities and people of the NBA. They let everyone be themselves. Disney/ABC/ESPN pushes an agenda. Gay/Feminist spin is on just about everything they put out.

Breh you ain't lying there Kobe coverage has been trash. Even the one they did on ABC/ESPN was garbage. I just watched the tributes the LA local news did. It was far better production with none of the over the top agendas.

Last edited:

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
I would try to watch the whole panel if you can

All the stories bring about happiness man
I will eventually but Kobe's death just basically opened up the floodgates with memories of my mom's death. Every time I hear news of someone dying since her passing it hit hard. This one is like a Tyson uppercut. I hope I'm not coming across as selfish or anything. I don't know exactly how to articulate what I'm trying to say. Hope this makes sense.

Can anyone provide a link when one is available?

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps

He made this young sista's dream come true... :mjcry:

damn

he did a lot of stuff for people it seems from stories that are going around, but only agreed to do it if there was NO PR, so genuine

W8U78R1.jpg

Mdinxyu.jpg