Kobe and Gigi Bryant Memorial Thread (RIP)

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
You know what’s crazy? My boy who I went to OU with dad was his trainer at the marine Corp. he said Clemente made him change his life. His pops was a good man. Took my 18 y/o broke ass to the Cowboys Giants game with my boy. :to:

EF9-DBD10-67-C6-4837-A861-F427-D204-D71-F.jpg

Rip smh

Randomly reminds me of Pele

The father of my brothers friend was a trainer for Peles soccer team..one day my bro was at his house and Pele showed up and dribbled the ball with them. shyt was nuts

So many legends with untold stories

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
My wife was crying in bed Sunday night thinking about what Vanessa must be going through...
:wow::wow:

Man just imagine being handed your husband and daughter’s bodies...
Knowing days ago they were full of life, energetic, ready to take on the world...

it just hurts man

NoHalfWay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Neg me idc. This is the first post ive ever made about any sacrifice shyt. Cause it’s always been bullshyt to me. But they did Kobe dirty. They did his daughter dirty and the others on board.

then they pull that “****** team” or whatever that cac news anchor said to signal and rub it in. And everyone is to blind to see.
I’ve already made a couple posts alluding to some things...

But you might wanna hold off on this breh. Emotions are high, nikkas still need to grieve.

But in life over the years I’ve come to learn to follow various visuals, signals, etc. Some shyt in life is too convenient to be a coincidence. shyt is real

Miles Davis

Prince of Darkness
Daps
Reppin
Bebop
Wasn’t a big Kobe fan but this shyt hurts, not even 100% sure why. Think it’s mainly cause it feels like it was avoidable to a degree. It’s still so damn surreal, I’m trying to avoid thinking about it but it’s hard to escape with everyone talking about it.

But something I’ll never forget and what won me over with Kobe after years of being indifferent was during the 2011 Semis where the Lakers played the Mavs. A few Lakers were doing lame shyt towards the end of the last game cause they were upset about losing and Kobe was a true professional, he did none of that shyt and after losing congratulated the Mavs on winning, that display of sportsmanship was beautiful.

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Yo I know in a tragedy like this it's not good to assign blame, I'm not asking this for blame purposes more so that I can understand the situation more

Did the pilot have any wrongdoing in this situation, or was the flight doomed from the moment it took off?

Inferno

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East Bay
Yo I know in a tragedy like this it's not good to assign blame, I'm not asking this for blame purposes more so that I can understand the situation more

Did the pilot have any wrongdoing in this situation, or was the flight doomed from the moment it took off?

Technically it was pilot error. Looks like they were flying over the 101 when they hit some fog, so pilot tried descending while going left and clipped the hill once they popped out of the clouds and before he could react...something like that, gotta wait for the official report