Kobe and Gigi Bryant Memorial Thread (RIP)

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
A few months back I was contemplating buying his jersey cuz I wanted to get back into jerseys. I was looking on eBay and the same Jersey that was $29.99 is now $200. Crazy. I'll buy it eventually. Only jerseys I ever owned were Jordan and Iverson, even though Kobe was always my favorite. Always wanted the gold number 24 Jersey.

Got my brother's an authentic Kobe jersey for Christmas this year, at the time it was a cool gift but my brother's just hit me up yesterday to thank me again :mjcry:

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
T3VVQXMHQJCWPOBYCGJZR37CGE.jpg

Spade281

Pro
Daps
This shyt is a nightmare, almost like it was supposed to play out this way in some weird fukked up ass way, I don’t get it
Gematria. Look it up. A lot of freaky stuff happens and we call it a coincidence but sometimes they aren't.

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Watch Game 4. taking over OT in a finals game :wow:

watching game 1 now... totally forgot that they played Indiana...:mindblown:

Mark Jackson walked in with a MEGA chopper suit.
Jalen Rose looking young as fukk (forgot that Jalen even made it to the finals)

King Poetic

Grandfather of….
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Sea
I’m still pissed off at the pilot deciding to take off in the fog with so much hills in that area

Like I said,,, pilot should have stayed clear from the fog till shyt clears up...

its Southern California... the fog in the morning is bad and u add in the hills and mountains it’s worse

even the police and news cast choppers was grounded

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Seeing Tmac on the jump talking about Kobe:mjcry:

I'm one of those who hated kobe as a player bc he was unstoppable. But I've really enjoyed him post career. It's still shocking. Some ppl are larger than life and it doesn't seem like they can die. Kobe was one of them:mjcry: