Kobe and Gigi Bryant Memorial Thread (RIP)

Black Haven

We will find another road to glory!!!
Daps
I still can’t believe this shyt is actually real. :gucci::gucci::gucci:

Kobe fukking Bryant killed in a freak accident alongside his rising star daughter a day after Lebron passes him in all time points scored. You’ve got to be kidding me.
:gucci::gucci::gucci:
Kobe really died before Bill Russell, Oscar Robertson Jerry West and his own father unbelievable. I hope he was able to reconcile with his parents over the whole memorabilia thing and, I hope Vanessa let them come mourn their child and grandchild.:snoop:

I was really looking forward to him joining inside the nba and clowning with the tnt crew too. Smh so unreal.

Abraxus

All Star
Daps
I lost my daughter when she turned 18. Its one of those things as a parent where I felt helpless as she faded away after fighting for 2 months. You just want to trade places with them.

I just know that Kobe wasnt thinking about himself. He was likely hurt that he couldnt do anything at that moment to protect her from what was coming.

I am truly sorry for your loss. Hearing this hurts me all over again. My daughter will be 17 soon and I called her just to tell her I love her, I couldn’t contain the tears and she was taken aback because she’s never seen or heard me cry but I think she understood. I know she told her mom but man...it’s painful to think about it. Not me losing my life but my child. I want them to live a good life, grow old. Again, I’m truly sorry for you loss. Again, God bless you as well.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

This dude died being a father. The same father many in here bashed Bron for being. Do you feel stupid? Does this make you examine yourselves? At no point should our job as fathers ever be viewed as a negative to mock. No point.

this is what makes it hard. He died being a vested father. This shyt is hard to take. I’m getting custody of my oldest son in a few months. Kobe showed me that much more why our jobs are to the end.

this shyt hurts so much man. That wasn’t Kobe the basketball player in the copter. That was Kobe the dad.

that shyt is hard. I had one playing ball in BK, the other in NJ. I had no weekends. One was on the A&B team so Monday’s it was straight from work to his game. Being a vested dad is time consuming but worth it because pouring your all into your kids is food for the soul.

yet the same types in here question other dads acting excited on the sidelines because of trash ass Stan wars . Who does that? Who lets a Stan war play a role in how one cheers for their sons and daughters?

I hope this board changes. From niqqas saying Kyrie can only learn from a bullet and Chan’s murder shows up a DAY fukkING LATER on this board after making that shyt comment (I’m talking to YOU @Wacky D...that shyt was trash) to niqqas clowning Bron for being excited for his son....there are things that are just universally right or wrong that doesn’t depend on WHO it fits

Kobe’s death exposed a LOT of y’all as trash. If you KNOW the shoe fits then fukk you....do better.

LEAVE BRON RUNNING ON COURT DURING HIS SONS GAME
OUT OF THIS THREAD AND GET BACK ON TOPIC.

:devil:
:evil:

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
with every story it gets clearer to me

what made him amazing is his ability to focus on the things he loved

simplicity

hearing how he went to church the morning after his final performance that made him seem so human

this is such a mirror for us if we use it properly

hoping for some permanent changes & growth out of this