Kobe and Gigi Bryant Memorial Thread (RIP)

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
This. GiGi passing also hasn't sat well with me man! She was the torch bearer. But they together still and hope they're ok together.
Kinda goes back to the Styles P My Brother song I posted in the booth and @ISO posted in the Lakers thread.

lyrics
You died, I died ( you still here)
But I'm alive, you alive, so we gotta keep the shyt going"

His daughter living would still keep "him alive" in a sense since she was most like him. Her being taken as well is just fukked up. I'm sure his wife and other daughters will honor his memory though.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Heartbreaking Reason Kobe Bryant Insisted on Flying in Helicopters, In His Own Words

Said he starting flying via helicopter around LA to help him get more time with his girls.:mjcry:

that shyt is hard. I had one playing ball in BK, the other in NJ. I had no weekends. One was on the A&B team so Monday’s it was straight from work to his game. Being a vested dad is time consuming but worth it because pouring your all into your kids is food for the soul.

yet the same types in here question other dads acting excited on the sidelines because of trash ass Stan wars . Who does that? Who lets a Stan war play a role in how one cheers for their sons and daughters?

I hope this board changes. From niqqas saying Kyrie can only learn from a bullet and Chan’s murder shows up a DAY fukkING LATER on this board after making that shyt comment (I’m talking to YOU @Wacky D...that shyt was trash) to niqqas clowning Bron for being excited for his son....there are things that are just universally right or wrong that doesn’t depend on WHO it fits

Kobe’s death exposed a LOT of y’all as trash. If you KNOW the shoe fits then fukk you....do better.

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes

ChubbyEnormousAchillestang-size_restricted.gif

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
For some reason, this Rachel makes me sick like she cares.....I dunno what is it but she rubs me the wrong way. She looks like she was trying to fake cry or something, I dunno. ESPN, the media, etc just make me angry.

I don't know man. When the newsbroke she was being interviewed on ESPN covered in hella makeup and looked like she just got done crying like a muthafukka. She almost broke down live yesterday morning.

I guess she got it all out and had to keep composure today.

:yeshrug:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Kinda goes back to the Styles P My Brother song I posted in the booth and @ISO posted in the Lakers thread.

lyrics
You died, I died ( you still here)
But I'm alive, you alive, so we gotta keep the shyt going"

His daughter living would still keep "him alive" in a sense since she was most like him. Her being taken as well is just fukked up. I'm sure his wife and other daughters will honor his memory though.
Life is a circle of pain the darkest clouds end up like the purplest rain :no:

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watching his final game and seeing the final minute when he hit that shot for the lead with his famous underbite and his family and fans cheering for him. His daughter looking at him like he's superman. As a father, that's all we ever want, for our children to look up to us.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
what's really driving me mad is not my own pain

i never really feel much personally when it comes to death

i am personally at peace with it

but just like the instances in my life losing loved ones

it's extreme empathy catching the waves of pain from those i know are drowning in grief

every time i think of what the families feel i feel that pain

if you've never heard the cry of someone receiving the news that a part of them has been taken away trust me it is unmistakable unforgettable & it cannot be weighed it is heavy beyond understanding

this thing called life this thing called life.........*