Kobe and Gigi Bryant Memorial Thread (RIP)

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Middle school study hall :snoop:

I was teaching @ the time and I remember I sent this little bad ass student out the classroom to take something to the main office just to give the class a little break from him...took him 2 hours to return from what was supposed to be a 20 minute errand @ best

I was heated cuz ultimately I’m the one who gets in trouble if I can’t account for a student’s whereabouts for that long...so when he came back I asked him why it took him so long...dude said the twin towers blew up and the entire class and myself all looked @ him like :dwillhuh: on some is that the best damn excuse you could come up w/ type shyt...so I chewed him out and told him sit down...a few minutes later a teacher was going around spreading the word...I remember apologizing to little dude but the rest of the day was a blur after that smmfh

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
It doesn't feel real. Turning the TV on this morning and I'm still sitting there like WHAT?! Kobe is supposed to be here. He's supposed to be out there in the community in all facets doing good for the world and raising his family and providing guidance to people. All that taken away in a blink of an eye.

And on the local news they keep showing Gigi at the uconn games.. she's supposed to be at basketball practice right now turning into the woman GOAT.

Life is so fukked up.

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
nothing wrong w/ it all...I think it’d be an amazing gesture...sometimes we get too caught up in the “rules” of the game and forget it’s just a game
I think renaming their training centre after her would be nice.