Kobe and Gigi Bryant Memorial Thread (RIP)

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
As I sit and watch the fem cacs and their allies continuously bring up his “rape” allegation, I’m just thanking God that shyt didn’t happen today. The exact same scenario and outcome could have occurred but he would still be cancelled because of this shytty social climate created. Also, the day of his wake/funeral all games should be cancelled so players can attend

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
I don’t even know if save is the correct term because that shyt was never alive to begin with. She would about to kick that shyt off...the WNBA was about to finally begin as far as I’m concerned.

Don't disrespect it like that. I had a cousin that played in the WNBA....

Inferno

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East Bay
As I sit and watch the fem cacs and their allies continuously bring up his “rape” allegation, I’m just thanking God that shyt didn’t happen today. The exact same scenario and outcome could have occurred but he would still be cancelled because of this shytty social climate created. Also, the day of his wake/funeral all games should be cancelled so players can attend

I’m calling in sick the day of his funeral

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Just heard on radio there going to broadcast Kobe last game on espn.

I wish they would broadcast the USA vs Spain game in China, Kobe came through in the clutch and that game is so special to me.

When I think of clutch I think of Kobe and that game.

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
Just heard on radio there going to broadcast Kobe last game on espn.

I wish they would broadcast the USA vs Spain game in China, Kobe came through in the clutch and that game is so special to me.

When I think of clutch I think of Kobe and that game.

Think it was 18 of the last 22 points. The Takeover.