Kobe and Gigi Bryant Memorial Thread (RIP)

Abraxus

All Star
Daps
RIP to you and your beautiful babygirl. You did your thing Kobe, nobody will ever forget you and in that aspect you’re a legend. Salute to the greatest Laker to ever touch a round ball! You’ll be missed man. May GoD bless all lost and their families. Somethings in my eyes now

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
I don't even wanna watch Super Bowl etc.... this is crazy.

I don’t blame you, I’ll watch the Super Bowl but it’s gonna be harder for me to watch a NBA game. I just keep thinking to myself like this ain’t right, like we just slipped into a parallel universe or some shyt.

Illin Degenerate

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
check out the threads on reddit.com/r/helicopters and reddit.com/r/flying

a lot of experts in their analyzing the ATC recording and flight tracker and stuff. Consensus seems to be pilot accidentally flew too high into clouds, so tried bringing it back down to where he could see but popped out the clouds too low and clipped the top of the hill before crashing where it did
obviously the stats dont back this up versus being in a car, but in general what scares me in a heli is my life is in the hands of someone else. if they make a mistake or if something goes wrong there it feels like there isnt any time or a way to avert disaster.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Nick Wright said he feels guilty for how he has talked about kobe

Nick copping pleas for his Kobe slander on FS1
Well hopefully these clout chasing trolls stop and will realize that their slander was wrong when these athletes die they are being talked about for a reason

To be fair you’d feel like shyt if you had negative words towards ANYONE and they died tragically. At least he realizes it now.