Kobe and Gigi Bryant Memorial Thread (RIP)

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Can’t even sleep brehs

3 kids never will see their dad or sister again. Room lies empty full of clothes, toys and only photos and memories remain.
That shyt is getting me. Kobe just due to being a Laker and being the first who was really open with his fam like that, you kinda had a relationship with those kids. Especially Gianni because she was a hooper like Kobe. I remember being in the Kobe daughter dominated the team by 100 after losing to them several years earlier thread. He had a plan. Damn. It's his 2nd life that's fukking me up. Not his NBA career.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Damn what this dude say this time?
Well he has since deleted the tweet but tweeted some bs about how kobe death is a distraction from the parchment prison crisis and the fight for reparations then hashtags ados.

Anyone want to know why Elijah Muhammad was so pissed at malcolm for saying something after JFK died, well this gives a good idea why that was. Just distasteful and disrespectful to use a tragedy like this to push a political agenda.

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I love Pac. He’s my favorite rapper and I was a bigger fan of him than I am of Kobe.

But this hurts more because it’s more shocking. Everyone that knew Pac knew he was out there living reckless and could go at any time. Kobe was more grounded and established. I just watched his interview with Matt Barnes and Stack last week and he had the next 30 years of his life mapped out.

And secondly the death of his daughter. That beautiful little Black girl that had her whole life ahead of her to be taken out so fast and violently.

To me this is sadder than Pac, Mike and Prince because of the innocence of GiGi. It just puts it over the top for me.

Exactly. I watched that interview also a week or two ago and he had his whole life post-basketball mapped out. He had so many things he wanted to do.

It don't feel real. Like, I see his face all over tv saying he gone but, it feels like a sick joke.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God

I lost my 2k10 disc, I brought one online from like JW games for .99 a year ago. I brought it because it was my favorite 2k game. It had Champions from Ron Artest. I played the fukk outta that game. My hours on the 360 even said it. I haven't played it since I brought it but I am going too. Man...

JKO123

Banned
Daps
Exactly. I watched that interview also a week or two ago and he had his whole life post-basketball mapped out. He had so many things he wanted to do.

It don't feel real. Like, I see his face all over tv saying he gone but, it feels like a sick joke.
just curious, what did he say he had planned? i didnt watch the interview

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I can view it but the tears won't let me watch it long

I can watch Kobe highlights and watch knowing he has achieved a lot and impacted a lot of lives but his daughter, that shyt hurts man. I look at my kids. I look at my plan. I look at he ain't gonna see them no more man. That shyt just gets me.
I can view it but the tears won't let me watch it long
His little girl waiting for him to pick her up so she can dunk the ball did me in, that man was going to make sure all his daughters became successful.:mjcry: