Kobe and Gigi Bryant Memorial Thread (RIP)

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I can't watch this shyt man. Why?
Does it not show or just not play?

Here's the regular link. I just timestapped it for 2:48

Code:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObQc-WIO4Ok

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Does it not show or just not play?

Here's the regular link. I just timestapped it for 2:48

Code:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObQc-WIO4Ok
I can view it but the tears won't let me watch it long

I can watch Kobe highlights and watch knowing he has achieved a lot and impacted a lot of lives but his daughter, that shyt hurts man. I look at my kids. I look at my plan. I look at he ain't gonna see them no more man. That shyt just gets me.

FromStLouis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.
Can't wrap my head around it. I wasn't finished admiring his greatness. The love letter to basketball and works yet to come, the children's books and cartoons and how he was approaching that with his unique perspective and precision.

And, as crazy as it sounds, even in retirement, I never let go of the thought that I'd see him take the court in an NBA game again one day.

Now I'm smacked in the face by reality. All of it gone now forever. I'm so angry and heartbroken. I feel robbed, not like this. Too young too talented too needed to be taken from family friends the sport and fans.

It's not fair. I don't know what the league, the world he touched, looks like going forward.

Last edited:

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Hoh5MmY.jpg

I'm not an LA dude and I'm hurt. I know cats is fukked up in California.

To lose two important figures in your city one year after the other is heartbreaking.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
RIP Kobe and his daughter. This shyt is so hard to see. I shed tears when he retired and even more now.

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
ESPN is saying that the heli was in a climb before it went into a steep dive.

Sounds like the pilot misjudged altitude (which makes no sense, if you're paying attention to the altimeter) tried to get elevation too fast going up and got retreating stall patterns, providing a loss of lift.
I read that he started heading south and they were flying upwards too fast and hit a mountain (due to low visibility because of heavy fog) which caused the copter to catch fire and crash. So scary.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
I can't listen to anymore of ESPN or anything.

Seeing doc rivers, Wade's, and everyone's response gets me fukked up Everytime.

Imma take a break from this