Kobe and Gigi Bryant Memorial Thread (RIP)

LordLyons

All Star
Daps
Reppin
This shyt really happened. I really got on twitter after coming home getting some food and saw that Kobe was a victim of a helicopter crash. Slept all day but this isn't a dream or April Fool's joke and it can't be undone :mjcry:

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
VmRa9xk6zM1g.jpg

:mjcry:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
To think she woulda been ripping the cords at gampel and the xl center :snoop:

I woulda driven to storrs for that :snoop:

Me too breh. They were fans of the UCONN team. I'm pretty sure Gigi was probably gonna go to UCONN or at least it'd be at the top of the list. I'd have drove out there every game I could :mjcry:

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
I still can’t believe that someone can be with us one second, and gone the next :mjcry:

like we’re never gonna see this guy sitting in the stands, tweeting, giving interviews, nothing

Cherish the moments with your friends and loved ones, because you never know:mjcry:

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I found out the news through a girl I used to talk to via IG, I sent her a Lil Duval clip, and asked her about her thoughts. She replied back to me did you hear about Kobe? He died? I was like WTF? I quickly checked the news sources on Twitter, and saw TMZ reporting of his death. I was in utter disbelief and waited for more news sources to confirm, then it happened. I did shed a tear for Kobe, and what I had planned to do on sunday afternoon I put aside. I went home for dinner and my family already knew from the news. Shocking.

Last edited: