Kobe and Gigi Bryant Memorial Thread (RIP)

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Fu*k the media. Some outlets just talking about his sexual assaults. Man Kobe was about so much more than that.
He dedicated COUNTLESS hours to the fight to end homelessness. How come no one talks about that? This guy is truly a legend off and on the court. You will always be a part of my childhood. # 8/24

eff em, when mlk jr died they were prob talking about infidelity and communism

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
The KB Center

Kobe statue outside, murals inside would be perfect.
Dude the KB Center sounds nice af.
giphy.gif

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
The fact that his daughter died with him is just so...incredibly painful to even think about...
:wow:
What were their last moments together like? Were they aware of how serious the situation was? Did they see the crash coming? Was she scared? Were they seated next to each other? Was there pain or was it over instantaneously?

I just can't stop thinking about the last moments... It makes me incredibly sad. Depressed, even ..
:mjcry:
Only thing that can comfort that feeling is that I KNOW Kobe told her don’t be scared it will be okay :to:

Mamba Mentality

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Not trying to bring "militant" talking points to this section but after seeing these White feminist going into overdrive to smear this legend, Black men need to stay far away from White women.

The fact that a father and child was killed and they STILL are continuing shows just how insufferable they are.

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
Man, I really feel the folks in LA...lost both Nipsey and Kobe in less than 12 months.

I just hate how he and his daughter died man...any type of death ain't good but this one is just horrible for me because i feel like it could've been avoided.

It seems like it's always the good and thoro that seems to die fast...while the bad and grimey live a long life smh.

This whole thing feels like a nightmare you can't wake up from.

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
Ayo, shout out to Steven A. for staying calm and collected through all of these ESPN interviews.

Breh looks like he could cry at any moment :unimpressed:
I almost had to change the channel, shyt about ripped my heart out :mjcry:

NBA lost two important people in the span of a few weeks (Kobe and Stern) :mjcry:

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Typical of the cac media as always when a black man dies to bring up negative shyt. This man and his daughter, as well as everyone else who perished, in their last moments knowing death was imminent had only each other. Can’t even imagine the horror they went through yet these muthafukkers want to focus on shyt that has nothing to do with what happened. I hope Vanessa and the children stay off the internet for a long time so they don’t have to come across any of it.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
The fact that his daughter died with him is just so...incredibly painful to even think about...
:wow:
What were their last moments together like? Were they aware of how serious the situation was? Did they see the crash coming? Was she scared? Were they seated next to each other? Was there pain or was it over instantaneously?

I just can't stop thinking about the last moments... It makes me incredibly sad. Depressed, even ..
:mjcry:
I lost my daughter when she turned 18. Its one of those things as a parent where I felt helpless as she faded away after fighting for 2 months. You just want to trade places with them.

I just know that Kobe wasnt thinking about himself. He was likely hurt that he couldnt do anything at that moment to protect her from what was coming.