Kobe and AI Never Shot Close to 50percent FG% Once In Their Career

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Kobe could have definitely shot 50% in some seasons. He took shots that other players wouldn't take. Most players wouldn't shoot while double or even triple teamed. Kobe would. A lot of players now let the clock run out when they are half court etc. Kobe didn't. He was a much better shooter than his fg% shows.
juelz-talking.gif

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
Jordan and Kobe stans refuse to allow the game to grow beyond their childhood nostalgia. It’s why they downplay everything that happens now.
Every player on this section is critic for their gameplay their fanatic fans resort to ad hominems and insults when they cant debate on the issue. I brought up stats highlighting the players efficiency

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I changed my name in NOVEMBER, dumbass. It's just a current Coli glitch that keeps the names from changing until weeks after the request is made. @10bandz and @CHICAGO both already know that because @hex confirmed it when @10bandz tried the lie before. They're still dapping you up because they're liars at heart too.

Y'all can't get anyone on me, so you just regurgitate the same lies over and over. And cause you are already known as shyt posters, you don't even care that you keep getting embarrassed and caught lying.

NO ONE CARES AS MUCH AS U THINK, RELAX

Daps
But the act that every team has good GMs that staying home means good will happen is dumb as fukk.

There’s a lot of championship teams that’s gms aren’t well known or well regarded. GMs go from bullshyt to competent in one summer. We’ve seen it happen. To each his own but the shyt isn’t an excuse

fifth column

Superstar
Daps
Why do you guys make up these wild ducktales? All they show is that I stay on your mind. I wasn't even in this thread yet I'm on your lips.

I changed my name back in November of last year when we weren't even hardly talking basketball like that. Look up what "Professor Emeritus" means.

Some of y'all are literally non-entities on this forum, so you hope you'll get the attention you're seeking by trying to attach yourselves to the people who actually get noticed.
This is that “I get no bishes” babble :francis:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
There’s a lot of championship teams that’s gms aren’t well known

Who the fukk said “well known?”. I said NOT GOOD!

Dont quote me if youre going to be dishonest.

Bad GMs dont exist? :childplease:

And if they do, an NBA great needs to stay under their leadership?

Not only are you dishonest, youre dumb.

Daps
Who the fukk said “well known?”. I said NOT GOOD!

Dont quote me if youre going to be dishonest.

Bad GMs dont exist? :childplease:

And if they do, an NBA great needs to stay under their leadership?

Not only are you dishonest, youre dumb.

Specifically said “GMs go from bullshyt to competent in one summer” but of course you couldn’t do shyt with so you left it aloneeeee :damn: