Kobe and AI Never Shot Close to 50percent FG% Once In Their Career

Daps
I disagree you can find numerous blogs and forums in the 2000s complaining about their inefficiency, its not a new critic to be fair. That 04 series really expose a guy like kobe inefficiency and was a huge part why pistons won the championship he avg 22.6 points on 22.6 field goal attempts , he was 17% from 3s in the series (4-23) , he shot 38% from the field (43-113) thats inefficient and poor by any standards
Go get a job you bum.

Illin Degenerate

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I disagree you can find numerous blogs and forums in the 2000s complaining about their inefficiency, its not a new critic to be fair. That 04 series really expose a guy like kobe inefficiency and was a huge part why pistons won the championship he avg 22.6 points on 22.6 field goal attempts , he was 17% from 3s in the series (4-23) , he shot 38% from the field (43-113) thats inefficient and poor by any standards
do you view lebron's 2007 finals in the same way? regardless im not sure the point youre trying to make. i dont think anybody would argue that kobe had a good series.

• Dap
Reactions: No1

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
Kobe could have definitely shot 50% in some seasons. He took shots that other players wouldn't take. Most players wouldn't shoot while double or even triple teamed. Kobe would. A lot of players now let the clock run out when they are half court etc. Kobe didn't. He was a much better shooter than his fg% shows.

Daps
Jordan and Kobe stans refuse to allow the game to grow beyond their childhood nostalgia. It’s why they downplay everything that happens now.

Nothing wrong with applauding nikkax nowadays who got a ring for the team that drafted them without going someplace else. Always respected!:mjlol:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Kobe was actually a great shooter and should be celebrated as such and is by real ballers but yall really let these nerd narratives get in the way :mjlol:

He is.

That's why he's highly revered the way that he is from the Kawhi's to the Kyrie's to the Demar's and a thousand others who look to him for the fundamentals, footwork, shot/space creation etc. & These niccas can't stand it for some reason.

Gump ass niccas
full

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Old heads can you explain this to us looking at both these guys careers they are frequently known to be scorers and shooters but yet they were highly inefficient looking over the span of their careers i was shocked that kobe never shoot over 47percent from the field and AI never came close to that in a full season. In comparison guys like jordan, wade and curry have shot over 50 percent several times in their careers for the entire season.
AI was barely a 40% shooter. Not sure why you have him and Kob in the same sentence

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
No you didn’t you still had the old name when this thread was made.

You stay lying. :picard: You see this @10bandz

I changed my name in NOVEMBER, dumbass. It's just a current Coli glitch that keeps the names from changing until weeks after the request is made. @10bandz and @CHICAGO both already know that because @hex confirmed it when @10bandz tried the lie before. They're still dapping you up because they're liars at heart too.

@10bandz has the dumbest conspiracy theories. I changed my name in November, it just took months to show cause of a glitch in The Coli. @hex can give receipts.

@10bandz follows me around like a little puppy, can recite all my threads from memory, and still doesn't know what's going on. :mjlol:

@hex IS THIS TRUE?

:jbhmm:

Yes. Several people have complained the name change process takes months. Or gotten a message a mod needs approve a name change.

It has nothing to do with us, and there's nothing for us to approve. It's a site error. You can try to change your name right now and see for yourself. @Hathaway and a few other people have ran into the same issues.

Fred.

Y'all can't get anyone on me, so you just regurgitate the same lies over and over. And cause you are already known as shyt posters, you don't even care that you keep getting embarrassed and caught lying.