Kobe and AI Never Shot Close to 50percent FG% Once In Their Career

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Specifically said “Bad GMs can be perceived
fukk perceived. If rhey are bad, they are bad . You think its admirable for someone to end up like Dan Marino, Barry Sanders, Patrick Ewing and others….stuck with shytty front offices and remained there.

You cant even say a person outright sucks just you can run with your garbage premise, keeping the door open to them as “perceived” one ay. :mjlol:

:camby:

NBA fans are dumb as fukk.

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I changed my name in NOVEMBER, dumbass. It's just a current Coli glitch that keeps the names from changing until weeks after the request is made. @10bandz and @CHICAGO both already know that because @hex confirmed it when @10bandz tried the lie before. They're still dapping you up because they're liars at heart too.

Y'all can't get anyone on me, so you just regurgitate the same lies over and over. And cause you are already known as shyt posters, you don't even care that you keep getting embarrassed and caught lying.
I owe you an apology. You tried changing it in November after getting exposed, not this year my bad.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
The early to mid 2000s was hero/iso ball generation. Even Pierce had a couple seasons where he shot 40%. In todays nba with all the spacing, he’d shoot close to 50% easily.

It’s funny. The wings in the early to mid 2000s shot a lower % but top to bottom they were way more skilled and offensively polished than todays wings minus somebody like Durant.

It’s stupid to compare players who played in different eras. IMO, Kobe was a high % shooter when you consider his FG% vs his peers and the difficulty & number of shots he was taking.

Roger king

Superstar
Daps

@Roger king WHATS YOUR PAYPAL BREAUGH?

:devil:
:evil:

clown has no issues insulting lebron or even his child or other peoples games the moment you criticize their heroes they abuse thier power as mods move your threads to the bushes. The same pieces of shyt make threads every day to slander guys like harden or bron. Dont quote me again i dont mess with you clown

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
clown has no issues insulting lebron or even his child or other peoples games the moment you criticize their heroes they abuse thier power as mods move your threads to the bushes. The same pieces of shyt make threads every day to slander guys like harden or bron. Dont quote me again i dont mess with you clown

:mjlol: WHY WOULD I MOVE THIS
HILARIOUS THREAD TO THE BUSHES?

SOMEONE WAS TRYING TO SAVE YOU IDIOT

:devil:
:evil:

Superstar
Daps

IMB-qf-H6j8.gif

:ohhh:
So that’s what this bullshyt was about

v14z3g%2Fpreview%2F56178976%2Fmain_large.gif

Last edited: