Knack PAX Impressions

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
Perfect game for a 3 year old dyslexic child.

What about for the true gamers at launch? Is this what y'all hanging your hats on to save the PS4's lackluster launch?

Elementary school party games? :wow: good luck with that bruh

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Perfect game for a 3 year old dyslexic child.

What about for the true gamers at launch? Is this what y'all hanging your hats on to save the PS4's lackluster launch?

Elementary school party games? :wow: good luck with that bruh
If mario came out today you would probably say the same thing.

Since when is having games for a younger gamers a bad thing?

We grew up on this style of games breh dont hate.

Should developers only make violent games? Should we let our children play rise instead of knack?

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants

Should developers only make violent games? Should we let our children play rise instead of knack?

because I'm a grown ass man with no children I don't play kiddie games or platformers

more power to all you adults who do, but theres a reason nintendo has been irrelevant to hardcore gamers for 2 generations now.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

I really wish the comparisons to classic platformers will stop. This game is none of them and you know it.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I really wish the comparisons to classic platformers will stop. This game is none of them and you know it.
Im not comparing it to mario, im just pointing out that a childish artstyle doesnt always mean a bad thing.

On some real shyt this game doesnt look that bad and none of us will know if it will be bad till release.

It also doesnt interest me in the least. I wouldnt buy this for me, but I would for a child. We are grown nikkas in here and I dont think this game is made with us in mind. We like more complex games.

If I was a kid again then this game would look pretty cool to me.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
because I'm a grown ass man with no children I don't play kiddie games or platformers

more power to all you adults who do, but theres a reason nintendo has been irrelevant to hardcore gamers for 2 generations now.
But i'm pretty sure your ass would be quick to hype up Project Spark or any exclusive XBLA game :stopitslime:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI

So why go outta your way to trash something thats clearly not geared towards you?

This shyt is obviously a game for kids. It would be like getting hyper critical of dora the Explorer

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Im not comparing it to mario, im just pointing out that a childish artstyle doesnt always mean a bad thing.

On some real shyt this game doesnt look that bad and none of us will know if it will be bad till release.

It also doesnt interest me in the least. I wouldnt buy this for me, but I would for a child. We are grown nikkas in here and I dont think this game is made with us in mind. We like more complex games.

If I was a kid again then this game would look pretty cool to me.

I agree that a childish art style doesn't mean it's bad. Being a shallow game means it shouldn't be mentioned in the same breath as classic platformers.

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
So why go outta your way to trash something thats clearly not geared towards you?

This shyt is obviously a game for kids. It would be like getting hyper critical of dora the Explorer

I didn't trash it, I said it looked like a perfect game for 5 year old dyslexic children

which is exactly what it looks like. Congrats

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I agree that a childish art style doesn't mean it's bad. Being a shallow game means it shouldn't be mentioned in the same breath as classic platformers.
We dont know that yet tho is what im saying. And if the only people thats played the game says its pretty fun then maybe we shouldnt start reviewing the game base off trailer

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
But i'm pretty sure your ass would be quick to hype up Project Spark or any exclusive XBLA game :stopitslime:

Knack is no Project Spark, stop :bryan:

Project spark is a revolutionary game and certainly not kiddie, you can do your own motion capture and voice overs and I'm sure could create an unlimited amount of adult/mature related content if you wanted to

As for Xbox Live Arcade games, I don't play them much, but that new TMNT game looks like it could be fun

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Knack is no Project Spark, stop :bryan:

Project spark is a revolutionary game and certainly not kiddie, you can do your own motion capture and voice overs and I'm sure could create an unlimited amount of adult/mature related content if you wanted to

As for Xbox Live Arcade games, I don't play them much, but that new TMNT game looks like it could be fun
But you said you dont' play platformers. What is it breh?? U play Xbox platformers only? :stopitslime: