Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
So she said:

It's fun

Child friendly but has a learning curve

Looks gorgeous

What exactly is there to hate on? The nikkas clowning knack but it seems to do what it's supposed to do quite well.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So she said:

It's fun

Child friendly but has a learning curve

Looks gorgeous

What exactly is there to hate on? The nikkas clowning knack but it seems to do what it's supposed to do quite well.
It's not the return of Crash, it's god of war linear punch punch jump, it's not going to sell millions, it's not a system seller etc. These are what you'll hear uttered by the nay sayers AKA Xbots.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
It's not the return of Crash, it's god of war linear punch punch jump, it's not going to sell millions, it's not a system seller etc. These are what you'll hear uttered by the nay sayers AKA Xbots.

This is all still true. That's exactly how she described it and she said she had fun.

We all know that 99% of you dudes in this thread have no intention on getting this game. But I'll let y'all hype it up since its a Sony game.

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Yeah that Knack shyt puts me to sleep. Looks boring as hell. To be fair, I don't really care for those types of games.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is all still true. That's exactly how she described it and she said she had fun.

We all know that 99% of you dudes in this thread have no intention on getting this game. But I'll let y'all hype it up since its a Sony game.
She didn't say it wasn't the return of crash, that it was linear or etc. How can you even get that?? All she said was the controls are like GOW and that's that. GOW has platforming and action in it so what's the big deal?? If she said it was fun why are you even bringing up her views as if to make it seem like it was a negative impression?? The game looks like what it's purported to be and that's a family friendly platformer.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
She didn't say it wasn't the return of crash, that it was linear or etc. How can you even get that?? All she said was the controls are like GOW and that's that. GOW has platforming and action in it so what's the big deal?? If she said it was fun why are you even bringing up her views as if to make it seem like it was a negative impression??

I never said it was a negative impression. You dudes get so buthurt it's crazy.

She said she walked around and did some simple God of war like combos and she grew and shrunk.

That's exactly what I said the game was like in the other thread. Cerny himself has already said the game was linear with some secret areas. And if no one is saying "it's the return of crash" then I'm sorry it just isn't.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've always dug games like this and was interested in this when they first showed it...I need to see a lil more, but if this is reduced at launch, say about $40, this getting copped

502Nels

Pro
Daps
Reppin
TheVille
I need to see some reviews or better yet play a demo before I make judgement on this game