kmart has ps4 on their site for $200 :dwillhuh:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:francis:
I went to the closest Walmart and they didn't price match the PS4 because the PS4 on kmart was the regular one while they had the bundle with batman. I was going to try and gget the neew 3dsxl but theye wereee too busy so I lft.

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
I went to the closest Walmart and they didn't price match the PS4 because the PS4 on kmart was the regular one while they had the bundle with batman. I was going to try and gget the neew 3dsxl but theye wereee too busy so I lft.
same here SMH! :mjcry:

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps

same for me at best buy. only had the arkham bundles there :mjcry:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Any luck?
Im guessing not. First there's the issue of the different bundles being sold as posters have already mentioned. Secondly, most price match policies require that the item be in stock on the competitor's website and it isnt. Finally, most places will try to pull up the ad on their own computers/devices to verify, especially when its such a large discount, and when you try to search for ps4's on Kmart's desktop site, nothing comes up. Basically you'd have to find a place with the same basic 500g ps4 w no bundle and luck out with an incompetent employee that just gives it to you off the strength of your phone ad w no verification.