Supporter
Daps

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
7pULSnT.gif
@mrken12 thanks for the neg buddy, I needed it.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
He provides an explanation, its immediately called ducktales.

Minds are already made up regardless
He didnt say he wasnt voting for Trump, just some vague persecution complex about "Geez, cant a guy have a difference of opinion" typical coy alt-right coward tactics. He says hes voting for "the lesser of two evils" and then he has other posts trying to shyt on Bernie supporters, so put 2 and 2 together and dont fall for the work.

Daps
Every single member of that shytty group was (and is) a racist scumbag. People who are fans of said group are either:

1. Racist scumbags themselves
2. Self hating losers

There is no option 3.

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
Not surprising at all, even with him being FUBU Nash and one of my favorites in '98.
Edit:False alarm, Nash worked us.

The only (famous) white wrestlers that aren't racist pieces of shyt are Sting, Hart, Bryan, and Punk and I'm cool with that.
hate to say it but even sting is a question mark as he's a conservative southerner

on the current roster, shane and enzo don't seem like racists since they have an appreciation for black culture but shane's a mcmahon and enzo's from boston so :francis:

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
this is why im only a fan of roman reigns, new day and rusev (and maybe john cena cuz hes #HOH but i have a feeling hes racist deep down too)

Scott_Steiner

GENETIC FREAK
Daps
Reppin
PLANET FREAK
SO NASH IS A RACIST QUADTEARER

WELL COLOR ME SUPRISED

IM ABOUT AS SURPISED AS I WAS WHEN IT WAS REVEALED THAT ORANGE NAZI HOEGAN WAS RACIST

IM ABOUT AS SURPSIED AS I WAS WHEN THAT GERATRIC...GERITRI...OLD bytch FLAIR WAS DRUNK AT THE AIRPORT

IM ABOUT AS SURPIRSED AS I WAS WHEN JUSTIN CREDIBLE CAME TO ME WANTIN A JOB AT SHONEYS CUZ OLIVE GARDEN FIRED HIM FOR STEALING BREADSTICKS

AS BEN FRANKLIN SAID, THERE ARE ONLY THREE THINGS CERTAIN IN LIFE: DEATH, TAXES AN KLIQSUCKERS SHOWIN THEMSELVES TO BE SCUMBAGS

HOLLA IF YA HEAR ME