Kliq stans, explain this

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Nash supports Trump....

X-Pac was in blackface....

Triple H telling Booker T about his "nappy hair", and to dance to entertain the people....

Starting to notice a trend here.....
Trend's been obvious from the jump with the entire Kliq. Big Faggy Tool was their last hope that they swore wasnt a racist. "B-but the Wolfpac theme", they said. "B-b-but he ran with Konnan and wore a bandana like Pac!" they said. :mjlol:

Im generally an excellencent judge of character and I coulda told you these overgrown fratboys were clearly pieces of shyt 20 years ago. :yeshrug:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Thread will be gold
Art%20vs%20copy%20109987_2.gif

Last edited:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Nash is rich..what you expect?
Cant even use the old economic excuse because most wealthy conservatives supported another Republican candidate like Cruz or Bush. 9 out of 10 Trump supporters are just straight up xenophobic racists. The remaining 1 out of 10 are clueless people that dont even follow politics and just think Trump is funny or "good at business." Nash is out here talking about support from the speaker of the house and rallying the base so that rules the latter option out :mjpls:

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Cant even use the old economic excuse because most wealthy conservatives supported another Republican candidate like Cruz or Bush. 9 out of 10 Trump supporters are just straight up xenophobic racists. The remaining 1 out of 10 are clueless people that dont even follow politics and just think Trump is funny or "good at business." Nash is out here talking about support from the speaker of the house and rallying the base so that rules the latter option out :mjpls:
They don't want to pay them taxes bruh.

Even Adrian Broner said he voting for Trump so he don't have to pay as many taxes. @2:37

(Lean Ambrose)

" Your all going to diiiiiie, pew pew pew"
Daps
Reppin
Go fukk yourself, Midwest
Trump only hates people like me tho according to #trumpset in TLR. I think the KLIQ stans are good with this.
Them nikkas retarded...
If folks don't see that Trump hates our black asses just the same by now...:manny:
fukk em...

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
Not surprising at all, even with him being FUBU Nash and one of my favorites in '98.
Edit:False alarm, Nash worked us.

The only (famous) white wrestlers that aren't racist pieces of shyt are Sting, Hart, Bryan, and Punk and I'm cool with that.

Last edited: