Kliq stans, explain this

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
He's a hypocritical whiny b!tchmade dude.

The same thing he was complaining about in the wwe is what he did when he signed to ufc.:mjlol:

All the complaining he did because he couldn't get what he want and then quit only to sh!t on the same fans that his sold out shirts and helped put him in the position that he was in.:stopitslime:

Dude is selfish and egotistical.:yeshrug:
You bought his house. :ohhh:

Swagnicious

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Swagville
Says the guy "bu...bu...but he used racial undertones in a scripted story." You fakkits would cry yourselves retarded if you were watching during the 60s and 70s watching Bobo and big cat
Now you need to direct your post @mrken12 aka Paul blatt Coli Cop AKA Curtis Ratson AKA Humorless Joe feeling salty as hell all throughout this thread

More feelings caught :russ:

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
this is why im only a fan of roman reigns, new day and rusev (and maybe john cena cuz hes #HOH but i have a feeling hes racist deep down too)
Roman Reigns is from North Florida and Cena is an Irish-Italian from Boston. Don't get too attached breh you never know who's who. @I-Hate-You went through that so we wouldnt have to go through that :mjcry:

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
Roman Reigns is from North Florida and Cena is an Irish-Italian from Boston. Don't get too attached breh you never know who's who. @I-Hate-You went through that so we wouldnt have to go through that :mjcry:
:mjcry: I will give Roman benefit of the doubt because he's half samoan and related to the Rock and hated by cacs everywhere

you probably right about Cena tho :mjcry:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Nash working you smarks :mjlol:

Kliq stay pulling the strings :HBGOAT:

Kliq stay making clowns like the OP look like clowns
CBaVBBy.png

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
He's a hypocritical whiny b!tchmade dude.

The same thing he was complaining about in the wwe is what he did when he signed to ufc.:mjlol:

All the complaining he did because he couldn't get what he want and then quit only to sh!t on the same fans that his sold out shirts and helped put him in the position that he was in.:stopitslime:

Dude is selfish and egotistical.:yeshrug:

Be a scorned ex-CM Punk mark breh

Daps
Be a scorned ex-CM Punk mark breh

I was never cm punk fan.

What I said is facts. He's hypocritical, egotistical, and b!tchmade. You more than welcome to give reasons to why this is false instead of that passive aggressive bs you just posted.:yeshrug:

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
I was never cm punk fan.

What I said is facts. He's hypocritical, egotistical, and b!tchmade. You more than welcome to give reasons to why this is false instead of that passive aggressive bs you just posted.:yeshrug:

If you were never a Punk fan then fair enough, I take back what I said.

But it seems like some of Punk's loudest critics on this forum were his biggest fans back in the day. They've got abandonment issues. These are guys who thought he was the future of the business and lost their mind during the pipebomb but now act like he's the the devil incarnate because he's managed to escape from this cesspit of a company.

Is Punk a whiny little bytch? Of course. But it's funny that we shyt on WWE, Vince, HHH, and Steph on a daily basis for screwing over talent , pushing the wrong guys and being unable (and unwilling) to read what their fans want. When a guy like Punk says fukk it and walks away from all that bullshyt then this forum get's it's pitchforks out and acts like all Punk is a spoilt little brat.