Center self, inner self
RfsoDiy.gif
:laff: :laff:

PlainSight

Anon
Daps
Reppin
UK
i think id unintentionally kill the mood :mjlol: id say something utterly unsexy and have both of us

:francis:

:upsetfavre:

:dwillhuh:

:snoop:
I had a full blown conversation during sex once. I'll be damned if I remember what the fukk it was about but it happened. The sex was OK (not earth shattering) so it didn't quite suffer as much as one would think. Just gotta find girls who like that shyt.

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I had a full blown conversation during sex once. I'll be damned if I remember what the fukk it was about but it happened. The sex was OK (not earth shattering) so it didn't quite suffer as much as one would think. Just gotta find girls who like that shyt.
true. one of my exes was just as awkward as me and it didnt kill the mood. i said puddy. instead of p*ssy.

she sat and went :takedat::dwillhuh::mjlol:

we literally sat for 10 minutes :russ::mjlol::laff:

she was doing tweety bird impressions :laff::laff:

but surprisingly she had intense orgasms. :steviej:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
true. one of my exes was just as awkward as me and it didnt kill the mood. i said puddy. instead of p*ssy.

she sat and went :takedat::dwillhuh::mjlol:

we literally sat for 10 minutes :russ::mjlol::laff:

she was doing tweety bird impressions :laff::laff:

but surprisingly she had intense orgasms. :steviej:
:russ:

I'm the worst at doing awkward shyt in the moment or before it but more so being a clutz

Example 1: weeks ago I was trying to be all sexy and grind up on my mans groin and gave him a boner and then I got up and accidentally elbowed him in the mouth

Example 2: same thing, only this time I got up to take my pants off and instead tripped over a fukking shoe and almost broke my ankle

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC

I'm the worst at doing awkward shyt in the moment or before it but more so being a clutz

Example 1: weeks ago I was trying to be all sexy and grind up on my mans groin and gave him a boner and then I got up and accidentally elbowed him in the mouth

Example 2: same thing, only this time I got up to take my pants off and instead tripped over a fukking shoe and almost broke my ankle

:laff::laff:my ex farted on me as she attempted to grind on me i grabbed her stomach and it just smelled
3vqrk_zpsc04c1f53.gif
she had cheese broccoli soup before she came over.

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem

:mjlol: That's some ol Jack Tripper Three's Company shyt right there.

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
I like being hit and choked. Like REALLY choked and just (wo)manhandled.

but all the things I like done, I like doing too. I love hitting nikkas and biting them and shyt. Choking them while I'm on top.

I like cum play. Being cummed on and just left on the bed. It makes me feel dirty in the best way. :noahroman:

Choking is my absolute favorite tho. Turns me into a fukking baby.

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps

but all the things I like done, I like doing too. I love hitting nikkas and biting them and shyt. Choking them while I'm on top.

I like cum play. Being cummed on and just left on the bed. It makes me feel dirty in the best way. :noahroman:

6360655543304956001548663383_large.gif

I co-sign this, though I'm not much for hitting but if he says so.....

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC

tumblr_inline_oe6y7wEuv11qhzsro_500.gif