Kink/fetish thread

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Thread of the day, I haven't even gotten past the first post :mjlol:

As for my kinks, I kinda think I'm a hedonist so...I just love pleasure, mostly giving pleasure. I like/do light bondage but with all of the other shyt I study it's hard focus that right now to get it down pat. Def into restraints and forced orgasms, erotic massage. Very voyeuristic/exhibitionist as well.

Last edited:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:lupe: @biscuitsnbangers really a freak:

https://twitter.com/dan1ellep/status/920027031521366016
4iKGtyb.png

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
anyone else into some freaky shyt?

I like being spit on.. like spat in my face while in the missionary position, cum play, really into choking, being submissive but also am into dominating.

My boyfriend likes his nuts being hit.. like hard. Which actually turns me on super hard and isn't something either of us have ever tried or done until we met eachother. He claims to not be very freaky but that's pretty left field, IMO. Last night before we went out to dinner we were making out and fooling around and was like "were not going until you hit my nuts" :pachaha:

Also he sort of mentioned how he's been interested in "sounding" which is sticking an object inside his urethra but he's kinda scared. From what I've read is it feels like an internal hand job? It's the most affective way besides anal to hit a mans prostate. So some day I'd like to get to that point with him to where he feels comfortable enough letting me try that on him :ld:
I can make a thread on this