Kink/fetish thread

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
:mjpls: You eat a wm butt before? I know like two bad black chicks who dated white dudes who admitted to me they. It's ok you're on the internet.

I like being told what to do. I like being watched. I like pain.

Hearing those omen at admit that got me looking at all bw funny.

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
:mjpls: You eat a wm butt before? I know like two bad black chicks who dated white dudes who admitted to me they. It's ok you're on the internet.

Most women want to be dominated at the end of the day. Don't let them tell you otherwise breh. They don't want to have to tell you they want to be dominated though. That's the key. These chicks act out because their man is acting nonchalant towards them when she wants him to be aggressive. All women are like this, but since BM are already somewhat hyper-masculine (comparatively speaking) Black Women want us to amp it up even further.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
anyone else into some freaky shyt?

I like being spit on.. like spat in my face while in the missionary position, cum play, really into choking, being submissive but also am into dominating.

My boyfriend likes his nuts being hit.. like hard. Which actually turns me on super hard and isn't something either of us have ever tried or done until we met eachother. He claims to not be very freaky but that's pretty left field, IMO. Last night before we went out to dinner we were making out and fooling around and was like "were not going until you hit my nuts" :pachaha:

Also he sort of mentioned how he's been interested in "sounding" which is sticking an object inside his urethra but he's kinda scared. From what I've read is it feels like an internal hand job? It's the most affective way besides anal to hit a mans prostate. So some day I'd like to get to that point with him to where he feels comfortable enough letting me try that on him :ld:

First two lines, yes yes yes. Love choking immensely

Im not about getting hit in the nuts or anything up the ass.

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps

No.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like being told what to do. I like being watched. I like pain.

200w.gif