Daps
Some things don't seem to change around here

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Weren't you claiming this was you big ballin in Columbia a couple of years ago?
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/6-cert-coli-brehs-on-vacation-city-boys-up-all-summer.911111/

If y'all really think that passport bro @rell12figures on tiktok is me, there's no saving you mfers :mjlol:

Yes, it's on us that you lied about being @Another Man. No wonder you got a thread about you :mjlol:

Look breh, I know I stole your tiktok video for a plat.

But you should've called me out back in 21' you fat sloppy mfer :russ:

That was your big ass sloshing around in the tub like a captive whale wasn't it @drederick tatum

If you can hold a grudge for that long, your portly ass can hold a diet :umad:

pick up your purse on the way out :wrist:

If you were lying about being a goofy lanky dude with horrible teeth, a bad hairline, and a gut paying for ugly hookers, your real life must be a straight tragedy :picard:

All this trying to deflect and joke it off shyt ain't working, you need to take some time to evaluate your life, and possibly find a reason not to end it :mjcry:

You could've used all that energy to hop on a treadmill breh

giphy.gif

fukk are you even talking about? Are you really trying to claim that I'm the dude you pretended to be to flex on the coli, but calling me fat?? Do you not realize how much of a self-inflicted L that is?!?! You are horrible at this :deadrose:

Breh you were fat in the video I posted 2 years ago and you still fat now :childplease:

So your only defense to pretending to be another man is to claim that you were pretending to be me, and that I'm out of shape. You sad as fukk.. :deadrose:
:mjgrin: