Supporter
Daps
Damn y'all charbroiled this nikka:mjlol:

another week, another zimbabwe pack

fetchimage

It's been real

God of Destruction | CatSet General
Daps
i seen ya pics u got the nerve to call anyone flabby :mjlol: u 21 built like a 37 yr old divorcee father of 3 my left hook would pop ya eyes out they sockets stop playing with me and stop posting faggat shyt from that chinese owned data mining app bytch

Doesn't matter how many times I see this post, still has me dying years later:laff:

King

The black man is always targeted.
Bushed
Daps
I’ll never start that business. I’ll never clap cheeks of a dime. I’ll be working till I’m old and gray. I’m average and :flabbynsick:. I’m washed and old, out of the cool area.

That’s why I feel so at home here. A lot of brehs here been talking about their side hustle but still broke af. Talking about getting that hair transplant but still bald af.

I love y’all though. Don’t gotta lie to kick it. Y’all some average to below average brehs with dreams bigger than your actual grit. :mjcry:

All that talking and all these fake ass fakkits in this thread exposing themselves like bytches.

Told you fakkits this weak ass boy was projecting the entire time :russ:

All you fuking CACS and c00nS exposed yourself :dead:. Including these weak fake ass mods.

Stay off my dikk you fakkits :pacspit: