@KingADOS is a weak ass man

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
The Lineage based reparations movement is making progress across the country :umad:

It's pathetic that you are upset because Black Americans are repping our own lineage:pachaha:

fukk your feeling :umad:

I can tell you either young or one of them “I didn’t know I was black until…” headass nikkas if you think the reparations movement started/began with ADOS/FBA. Just to clarify cause you clearly can’t read, I was born in Pittsburgh and can trace my family tree all the way back to South Carolina. You thought you had one lil dikk sucka

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
ADOS is lineage and what's defeatist about fighting for reparations ?

And why don't you weirdos ever go antagonize other Black ethnicities.
First of all, I took the time to address the thread YOU created and tagged me in, while I was on the road, and you never responded :martin:

Second of all "ADOS" is some internet ass bullshyt-- not a lineage. We've expressed and embraced our lineage this entire time and you internet ass muhfukkas let an LGBT woman convince you that it wasn't enough cause now there's more Black immigrants. So now we need to LGBT ourselves with this "ADOS" bullshyt

And all the while, she can't stand our celebrities (lineage), entrepreneurs (lineage), elders (lineage), she can't even stand reparations advocates do it better than her... if you don't get the fukk out my face preaching 'ADOS" :gucci:

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
I can tell you either young or one of them “I didn’t know I was black until…” headass nikkas if you think the reparations movement started/began with ADOS/FBA. Just to clarify cause you clearly can’t read, I was born in Pittsburgh and can trace my family tree all the way back to South Carolina. You thought you had one lil dikk sucka

I am super interested to know the bolded
voice of reason is NOT a voice of reason