@KingADOS How’s Your Day Of “Hollering At Mad B*tches” Going So Far?

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
I used to fukk with the old Zimbabwe, I remember thinking to myself “when did this nikka become such a fukking weirdo and loser :hhh:?” Now it all makes sense.

ps: who trynna buy mine? :mjgrin:

Breh I'm glad I saw this shyt its been bothering me for a minute I thought maybe he just got "radicalized" or whatever like Maga Mowgli.

I hope the original KingZimbabwe doing well

KingsOfKings

𝕄𝕒𝕕𝕝𝕚𝕓 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒𝕥
Daps
Breh finally got his bytches :ehh:
WjPAenx.png

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
excuse my ignorance but what’s the difference between whey and protein powder? And what are the benefits?

I know you're trolling but I'll answer anyways since I'm in the gym rn. :stopitslime:

There are different types of protein #Powder: casein, whey, soy, albumin (egg), etc. Whey is a byproduct of dairy product production, unintended alliteration.
:whoa:

The benefits are many:
  • aids in hitting your proton macros, especially if you're calorie limited;
  • portable;
  • requires no refrigeration or cooking;
  • quick/convenient;
  • takes up less space in your stomach
  • requires no chewing
  • cheaper than a lot of other sources per gram
:yeshrug:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I know you're trolling but I'll answer anyways since I'm in the gym rn. :stopitslime:

There are different types of protein #Powder: casein, whey, soy, albumin (egg), etc. Whey is a byproduct of dairy product production, unintended alliteration.
:whoa:

The benefits are many:
  • aids in hitting your proton macros, especially if you're calorie limited;
  • portable;
  • requires no refrigeration or cooking;
  • quick/convenient;
  • takes up less space in your stomach
  • requires no chewing
  • cheaper than a lot of other sources per gram
:yeshrug:

bruh I really didn’t know..I don’t troll fr. I was never on that whey or pre workout stuff even when I was in the military and never looked into any of it. I’m lactose intolerant I guess I can’t fukk with the whey.

KingsOfKings

𝕄𝕒𝕕𝕝𝕚𝕓 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒𝕥
Daps
Someone needs to ask the question why this dumbass feel the need to disrespect @Brooklynzson like he's some made individual. When he 1.) He paid for a account, 2.) Even with the account he's tie with Take It in blood for being the most bushed. Not to mention outright corny (let's not forget he acts as if he wants a bigger position on here).