@KingADOS How’s Your Day Of “Hollering At Mad B*tches” Going So Far?

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
You're right, I think bro might bring it on himself.

I just read some of his old quotes, how he calling himself king ADOS but from East Africa :mjlol: :russ:

Breh, he bought the account he’s on from an african dude that used to go by the name King Zimbabawe :russ:

I also forgot to add that he was constantly posting anti immigrant pro fba talk under the name of king zimbabawe, despite having the option to change the name of the account for a number of years. shyt was so strange :russ:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I also forgot to add that he was constantly posting anti immigrant pro fba talk under the name of king zimbabawe, despite having the option to change the name of the account for a number of years. shyt was so strange :russ:
no name was sold lol

bro just changed up his personality when king zimbabawe wasn't working out, turns out king ados didn't work out either :mjlol:

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
So who knows what to believe, this is the TRL right :mjlol:

Btw I'm actually from Paraguay but I'm posting from North Korea :mjgrin:

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
No wonder @King is a closet MAGA supporter. nikka gets no buns

I wasn’t aware of that sneaky name change to just King, thanks
noted-notes.gif