@KingADOS How’s Your Day Of “Hollering At Mad B*tches” Going So Far?

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Say your leaving the coli but pming men brehs

s9gJP4X.gif

invalid

Banned
Daps
Seriously? How do you know this. Wow he actually bought a coli account. Lol how do I sell mines

He admitted it after I confronted him because I noticed his posting style was different.

Because registration is closed, there are a number of folks trying to become members. Advertise on Twitter or one of the Coli discords. Have them send you the money via cash app, venmo, or zelle. After they send you the money, send them your coli credentials.

Below was the old Zimbabwe. I think he stopped posting in 2019. He was really knowledgeable about Africa and visited a lot of countries like Eritrea, Somalia, Yemen, and South Africa.

This new Zimbabwe ain’t never left California it seems and just got bushed for shytting on Nigeria.

Oh yeah I am. I was born in the US but I grew up in Eritrea and I even have dual citizenship. When I retire I plan to go back. As for white people there barely is a single white person. In the capital you'll find a couple of white and chinese foreigners but since the government doesn't allow non-Eritrean foreigners to go out of the capital without a permit (which is extremely hard especially if you're a foreigner that don't know shyt about how the government works) you'll never find a single white person outside the capital.

As an Eritrean I might have to make a thread on this situation. Imma keep it 100% on how this situation works on the type of habeshas there are cause even though there be a lot of those that are on that :mjpls:, it's a bit more complex than a lot of yall think.

I still remember mines...

This happened around a year and half ago.
A B-list French Actress (she had a feature film, that’s all I’m revealing) from coastal West Africa. Idk how the hell I even met her, but it was on Tinder and she liked a young nikkas sauce, so she was down immediately :myman:

Think of a fit Bria Myles (same kinda face/body/skin), but with a lil less ass, shyt was still thick tho She had to be about 5’11. Good lord she had a body slim thick, tight, with a thick athletic ass. Had smooth, soft ass dark ebony skin too from the straight motherland :ahh: Looked like this brehs

3014f2981f14c4f57e0497b0028c620e.jpg

We went straight to fukkin, she was submissive and sexual as hell (couldn’t survive them lips brehs I busted prematurely from the head :damn:)

She was a straight freak too, no words just yes or no daddy, couldn’t put to words how sexual she was, almost did anal with her but she never did before and couldn’t handle it.

She drained me tf out and still had stamina to keep going, legit had to pull her off of me cause the shyt started to hurt:noah: I beat the shyt up tho had her on this type of energy

BelatedGlumAsiantrumpetfish-small.gif

Come to find out after sex, this hoe could barely speak English (which in retrospect makes me look at the shyt 10x more fondly, we was going off some primal shyt) :whew:

She wanted me to take the condom off and cum inside too but you know I had to hit her ass with the :dame:

She was nice but I ain’t stupid.... she never hit me back tho but fukk it

Best believe I got tested immediately
after even though I used rubbers - I know damn well she been running though multiple nikkas
:mjpls:

As you can see, two totally different posters.

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
He admitted it after I confronted him because I noticed his posting style was different.

Because registration is closed, there are a number of folks trying to become members. Advertise on Twitter or one of the Coli discords. Have them send you the money via cash app, venmo, or zelle. After they send you the money, send them your coli credentials.

Below was the old Zimbabwe. I think he stopped posting in 2019. He was really knowledgeable about Africa and visited a lot of countries like Eritrea, Somalia, Yemen, and South Africa.

This new Zimbabwe ain’t never left California it seems and just got bushed for shytting on Nigeria.

As you can see, two totally different posters.

I used to fukk with the old Zimbabwe, I remember thinking to myself “when did this nikka become such a fukking weirdo and loser :hhh:?” Now it all makes sense.

ps: who trynna buy mine? :mjgrin: