@KingADOS How’s Your Day Of “Hollering At Mad B*tches” Going So Far?

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
Keep telling on yourself you geriatric nikka :umad:

Oh look another "old age" reply, you never make those under your Krisrunner2049 alias :unimpressed:

Dumb dummy ya don't even got the sense to switch up ya words as evidence shows below:mjlol:

my right ankle is already giving me trouble in the morning when I wake up, that’s supposed to be geriatric struggles
Joan was getting dikked down by a geriatric?

And then there's this :unimpressed:

@The Realist Perspective And @Nikkasgetnegged Step Inside My Office For A Second

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps

invalid

Banned
Daps
Oh look another "old age" reply, you never make those under your Krisrunner2049 alias :unimpressed:

Dumb dummy ya don't even got the sense to switch up ya words as evidence shows below:mjlol:

@The Realist Perspective And @Nikkasgetnegged Step Inside My Office For A Second

shyt does make sense tho. :ohhh:

"Two" :flabbynsick: brehs both hating on future gym gawd and current gym lord @The Butcher.

:dead: This solidifies it

Zimbabwe posted a picture of himself in the men of the coli reveal thread. Not the same as krisrunner.

invalid

Banned
Daps

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps

And? Has @Krisrunner2049 verified himself ever? Didn’t think so. But of course you came rushing in to cape for #aliasgang huh… @Dorian Breh :sas2:
This old ass nikka in here talking to himself :mjlol:
And that's what has me so :ohlawd: because I stay seeing other brothers with these types that I want, especially at malls or on campuses. But let me try to approach and nice up one of them at a club or social gathering, it's like they jump out of their skin. Could be the dreads/beard :manny: ..because when I think about it, I have noticed that most of these brothers that get these sexy bodied tanned cheerleader looking white girls that I'm curious about are the short haircut sporting earring wearing 'pretty' boy type of bredren. While I'm always told I'm 'handsome', I certainly am no metrosexual male fashionista type (not that they all are either). I am more of the rugged type, though very neat and clean, keep a sharp line up and my wardrobe crisp yet casual. I don't wear skinnys jeans with pink polo shirts and bright green chucks with my skinnys sagging and big earrings in each ear with matching 'snapback' etc etc *insert other mainstream trends* you get the point. So maybe my image is off, when it comes to that particular group of females. And then the ones that actually are sexy and attracted to me end up being the 'hood' white girls -the ones that, while not actually be from the 'hood', they have still screwed every black dude in the hood. The kind of white girls where all you have to do is 'be a black guy' and they're on you. They are completely disgusting, repulsive, and pure trash to me. 'Talking black', etc, :childplease: And like I said it's usually either them or it's big white girls who are always on me, never the sexy clean clear skin having toned up tanned up bubbly ones that other brothers get.
Go lay up under some fat nasty white bytch you disgraceful fakkit

56 year old c00n out here trying to be metrosexual for cave beasts :dead:

King

Daps
613xpqmVDmL.jpg

f28541a639bf3bb68756def9162aedf3.jpg

Face ass :russ:

You too old for this shyt @KyokushinKarateMan dont you got some toilets to clean instead of wasting time on here spewing bullshyt?

This 46 years old dark skinned janitor c00n been growing dreadlocks for a decade to pull white hoes

King

Daps
6KqGWMK.jpg

@KyokushinKarateMan definitely gets bytches :laff:

Go suffocate under some mayonnaise smelling pig faced CAC bytch you fukking disgrace how you 56 and still in a karate class :pacspit: