@KingADOS How’s Your Day Of “Hollering At Mad B*tches” Going So Far?

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps

His buddy slid into my DMs tryna get some money to replace that punk-ass Mazda he got. :francis:
Imagine asking @Another Man for some money on your ride. :mjlol: Midas well call that nikka daddy. :dame:

Nah, little dude. You gonna have to get a real job or keep selling ass to get your own place and a new car note.
full

Krisrunner2049

Pretty boi CFO Squirrels Burgers KillaKwuads
Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
His buddy slid into my DMs tryna get some money to replace that punk-ass Mazda he got. :francis:
Imagine asking @Another Man for some money on your ride. :mjlol: Midas well call that nikka daddy. :dame:

Nah, little dude. You gonna have to get a real job or keep selling ass to get your own place and a new car note.
full
Nyukka that was supposed to be man 2 man shyt. Yousa lil bytch for exposing me like that. I’m giving y’all nikkas a chance to buy me a replacement hooptie since y’all don’t approve of me slinging dikk to them old Hollywood white hoes. But y’all just like to hate and not actually help nikkas. When my Shiba pops off I’m coming for you:demonic:word to @ORDER_66

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.

full

They're the same person :comeon:

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Nyukka that was supposed to be man 2 man shyt. Yousa lil bytch for exposing me like that. I’m giving y’all nikkas a chance to buy me a replacement hooptie since y’all don’t approve of me slinging dikk to them old Hollywood white hoes. But y’all just like to hate and not actually help nikkas. When my Shiba pops off I’m coming for you:demonic:word to @ORDER_66

But I don't care if you have a car or not. :what:

Come for @Another Man, brehs.
full

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps

full
:laff: Damn