King Von killed in Atlanta

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
I just watched the video. So his crew let Von get violated after being shot:francis:

So what the hell was this altercation about?:dwillhuh:

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
Maaan i wonder what goes thru your mind when your helpless on the ground with bullets in you

Von tryin to get up but cant

Crazy

Rip

Glad im a square
I got shot in the leg destroyed my femur I tried to run off pure adrenaline and just collapsed bruh that hopeless feeling because bullets were still flying is the worst

Mtt

Superstar
Daps
Chicago nikkas come down south and think shyt sweet . They not the only ones with guns . Hopefully he pulls thru
It seems to be a regular beef anyone can get shot when two groups brawl.

Also sometimes dudes will beef and the beef cross state lines kinda like the dude down with GS9 Bobby Shmurda . Smmurda's friend from his crew had a shooting in Miami , Florida club at his rivals and both groups are not from Florida.

Atlanta is a melting pot of folks from everywhere not talking about the outskirts but let's face it, entourages mix with their youth anything can and will happen.

Everyone has someone that's a goon.

It's crazy how people die once they make it in the music business when it was supposed to be a way out .
On another note , it's sad that some fans and rappers think it's corny for having security
:snoop:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll tell you what did it among rappers, for like 3 generations of rappers now everyone has been bragging about how they live their raps and how rappers that don't are soft, etc. They would get into little scuffles and brag about it, maybe shoot some shots in the air but nothing crazy, and still constantly brag about how gangsta they are and how rappers that don't live their raps aren't "real" (does Nas bust his gun?)

They did all this while NOT living their raps, the kids around my age and younger the grew up hearing all that shyt took it to heart and now they feel like they HAVE to be everything that they rap about, when they talk about killing XYZ, selling drugs(while signed to a multi-million dollar deal :snoop: ) and associating very closely known criminals, nikkas really mean that shyt now. That mixed with poverty and crime being at all time highs don't help the kids coming out of the hood with record deals at all.

While all the older rappers knew that shyt was just WWF(as Cam would describe it), kids coming up really really believed that shyt and are now emulating it hence the massive spike in rapper deaths and arrests.

:francis: The elders warned those older rappers constantly about that kind of talk as well
This is exactly what happened

Nikkas love romanticizing the 90s but always seem to conviently skip over this contribution

Mtt

Superstar
Daps
Unrelated should have know nikkas would be trying to pop him, for the dissing of FBG duck.
"off duty" cops so that means most likely they were wearing civilian clothing they had no idea they were cops

1g3mMRF.jpg

nikkas shooting at the police?? Yikes

So did the police shoot von or the others? Anyway, somebody going down for this shyt