Supporter
Daps
Smh. Senseless murder for bragging rights :francis:

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
It's a tragedy but I feel no sympathy for Von. He was asking for it.

What bothers me is this huge spike in young rappers dying.

People will say "but but the 90s were more violent" but I've never seen rappers getting killed at this rate.

I personally think there's a greater culture of violence, nihilism and sociopathic behavior more present in the Black community than ever.

Think about it: those crackheads and street nikkas of the 80s and 90s procreated and what we are seeing is their offspring.

Even worse the digital age and the degradation of moral culture has warped their minds and social media allows beef to fester instead of the old days when you physically had to run into someone for beef to ignite.

Personally I firmly believe if Black folks lived in as close proximity to one another as we did in the 80s and 90s, the murder rate wouldn't be that much different from that time because nikkas are that fukking lost right now.

Last edited:

BaRRyG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NyC
Maaan i wonder what goes thru your mind when your helpless on the ground with bullets in you

Von tryin to get up but cant

Crazy

Rip

Glad im a square

U just hope you survive bro... since I was awake I wasn't scared until I got groggy and ambulance dude was like stay awake don't go to sleep

I wasn't helpless but the bullet was logged on top of my spine.

Crazy how karma caught up with dude in 50s famous line

He got hit like I got hit but he aint fukkin breathing

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
It's a tragedy but I feel no sympathy for Von. He was asking for it.

What bothers me is this huge spike in young rappers dying.

People will say "but but the 90s were more violent" but I've never seen rappers getting killed at this rate.

I personally think there's a greater culture of violence, nihilism and sociopathic behavior more present in the Black community than ever.

Think about it: those crackheads and street nikkas of the 80s and 90s procreated and what we are seeing is their offspring.

Even worse the digital age and the degradation of moral culture has warped their minds and social media allows beef to fester instead of the old days when you physically had to run into someone for beef to ignite.

Personally I firmly if Black folks lived in as close proximity to one another as we did in the 80s and 90s, the murder rate wouldn't be that much different from that time because nikkas are that fukking lost right now.
I'll tell you what did it among rappers, for like 3 generations of rappers now everyone has been bragging about how they live their raps and how rappers that don't are soft, etc. They would get into little scuffles and brag about it, maybe shoot some shots in the air but nothing crazy, and still constantly brag about how gangsta they are and how rappers that don't live their raps aren't "real" (does Nas bust his gun?)

They did all this while NOT living their raps, the kids around my age and younger the grew up hearing all that shyt took it to heart and now they feel like they HAVE to be everything that they rap about, when they talk about killing XYZ, selling drugs(while signed to a multi-million dollar deal :snoop: ) and associating very closely known criminals, nikkas really mean that shyt now. That mixed with poverty and crime being at all time highs don't help the kids coming out of the hood with record deals at all.

While all the older rappers knew that shyt was just WWF(as Cam would describe it), kids coming up really really believed that shyt and are now emulating it hence the massive spike in rapper deaths and arrests.

:francis: The elders warned those older rappers constantly about that kind of talk as well