King Richard official trailer

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Good ass movie. Surprised it’s not getting more publicity.

Anyone who is using this to push their negative agendas is a miserable ass person who likely haven’t seen the movie. Richard was the focal point but his wife had a lot of agency. The movie has black excellence and black girl magic.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
good movie but ngl dude was a overbearing ego maniac. I suppose its a thin line between absolute belief in your children and megalomania. :yeshrug:

you gotta be insane to get these type of results. That’s what ppl don’t understand… actually I think ppl definitely understand but wanna play dumb when it plays out in reality.

Ain’t no normal breh getting two black girls out of Compton and raising them to be two of the top women’s tennis players of ALL TIME. Of course he’s gonna be a flawed individual. But that’s what makes the story more interesting

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What a great movie :wow:

Will surprised me in this movie cause I didn't see him play as himself "Will" but he plays as "Richard".

Black people needs to watch this movie.

shyt got me :to: Richard believes in his daughters and being a great father to his daughters :mjcry:

fukk these white bytches on tweets for shytty on King Richard on a black man for being a great father.:pacspit:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
What a great movie :wow:

Will surprised me in this movie cause I didn't see him play as himself "Will" but he plays as "Richard".

Black people needs to watch this movie.

shyt got me :to: Richard believes in his daughters and being a great father to his daughters :mjcry:

fukk these white bytches on tweets for shytty on King Richard on a black man for being a great father.:pacspit:
Daughters signed off on it. Dont know why people mad.

Last edited:

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Lowkey they could do a sequel or there be another film made by someone else.

Watched an interview about how crushed Serena was when people were blaming Richard for 'Venus tanking" in order for her to win. I forgot how hateful the media was to them and Richard when they were established.
Indian Wells incident comes to mind.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Great performance inside a ok/good movie

They touched on the surface of Richard Williams dark side which was the most interesting parts of the movie.

Bondye Vodou

Proud practitioner of the "High Science"
Daps
A straight black man who's not a deadbeat dad makes white people feel sick. If the movie portrayed Richard as a drug addicted deadbeat they would want it nominated for an Oscar.
Facts if it was about a father that abusive, whether psychically, verbally, or sexually, they'd be beginning for Will to get an oscar. These musty CACs think they're slick