King Richard official trailer

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
This was so good! Funny, authentic, great writing and acting. I really was not expecting it to be this good. Aside from Will Smith's bad accent, this is one of the best biographies I've seen in years. Really gives you a real sense of the hurdles the Williams' overcame. So much respect. Two thumbs. 10/10.

Solo_87

All Star
Daps
How do people listen to Beyoncé:hhh:
That song during the closing montage was a horrible choice.

You smoking

Lady has a beautiful voice. And song getting a lot of positive reviews and Oscar buzz

That said, dope movie

Acting was good to great. There was no weak links. The actress who played the mother ate with the little time she had. Will did better than expected as well. Can def see an Oscar nom

Surprised they alluded to how Richard abandoned his children from a previous marriage ... complicated man

Cool they included the infamous interview Venus did as a preteen when Richard stepped in....felt that

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
Was anyone else waiting for the moment when their sister got gunned down by a drive-by? I still remember that song by The Game dedicated to one of their sisters, and it made me tense up every time one of those hood dudes would drive on them because I was sure they were going to cover that. I guess that happened later in their lives though.

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
Just finished watching it with the wife..... Dope movie..... I just wish they went in on more detail as to why the parents chose tennis and where the fascination with the sport came from..... But other than that it was a good watch.... :wow:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
This was a very good fukking movie. That the dialogue between Richard and Venus has me a little :to:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Here we go :francis:
FErcsGjVUAUk7bq

They the executive producers. I've some things that wanted Richard painted as a straight up villain :gucci:

Last edited: