King Richard official trailer

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Will JUST secured the Oscar. He swept literally every award ceremony he needed to and winning this one over Cumberbatch IN Cumberbatch’s backyard was all that was needed.

The Fresh Prince is now two weeks away from being crowned King:wow: Clap for him

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
I finally watched this and had a great time. You know its a good movie when you wanted it to go later into their careers.

One thought I had while watching the movie. I was a kid when Venus was at that tournament but I remember there being a controversy about the beads in her hair. Looking back theres a few parallels between the William sister's story and Gabby Dougles and Simone Biles. It's nice that all 4 women have been good role models for black girls out there. I'm assuming most posters here are black men that watched sports and we had a lot of athletes to look up to. I mean most of them are smilies on this site:mjgrin:

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
I just saw this for the first time last night and Will played his ass off in this role. He deserves every accolade he has received and may continue to receive off this performance. Very rarely do I not pause a movie at least once or twice. But I couldn't stop watching this solely because of Will killing the role. I hope he ends up with the Oscar tonight.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I thought this movie was going to be one of those sappy ass "I made it" biography films and I was totally wrong. Movie was pretty much high spirited until the last scene before the match.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I just saw this for the first time last night and Will played his ass off in this role. He deserves every accolade he has received and may continue to receive off this performance. Very rarely do I not pause a movie at least once or twice. But I couldn't stop watching this solely because of Will killing the role. I hope he ends up with the Oscar tonight.

He will breh:salute: