King Of The Hill Revival Eyed at Fox

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Throughout the entirety of the series Bobby never hit puberty. :mjcry:

He never grew in height, his voice never changed, never showed signs of body hair. He was in middle school but looked like a 5th grader.
Its fukked up because they let redcorn's kid get older and change his voice, but they hampered Bobby

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
This day in age they're probably going to try to make it a political thing. They're bringing it back so they can push conservative values on children at a young age. This isn't simple nostalgia for a classic cartoon. This a super slick :mjpls: chess move. Watch and see. Guarantee King of the Hill will be #teamtrumpset in the new episodes if they bring it back. They'll have episodes where the moral of the story is bluelives matter. I say this as a person who loved the original series. But trust me this move is political not nostalgic

Nah
It wasn't a conservative show
It had conservative characters but it wasn't a bullhorn

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
King of the hill was ahead of its time
The perfect show for this era we live in

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
What joke would that be?
him not being dale's kid

dale is weak af and scrawny , joseph got brolic n shyt like john redcorn
it was another way to show that thats not his biological kid
and plus how completely awkward he would get cause he hit puberty

they also addressed in the show and boby was kinda jealous cause everyone else is changing (connie got her period and joseph got a growth-spurt and mustache) and he wasnt yet

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
him not being dale's kid

dale is weak af and scrawny , joseph got brolic n shyt like john redcorn
it was another way to show that thats not his biological kid
and plus how completely awkward he would get cause he hit puberty

they also addressed in the show and boby was kinda jealous cause everyone else is changing (connie got her period and joseph got a growth-spurt and mustache) and he wasnt yet
You seem to think I'm talking about redcorn's kid I'm not.
I'm talking about bobby and why he didn't mature.
They changed the voice actor for joseph, and the voice actress for connie changed her voice for the older connie, but I guess they wanted Adlon so much they limited bobby's maturity.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This day in age they're probably going to try to make it a political thing. They're bringing it back so they can push conservative values on children at a young age. This isn't simple nostalgia for a classic cartoon. This a super slick :mjpls: chess move. Watch and see. Guarantee King of the Hill will be #teamtrumpset in the new episodes if they bring it back. They'll have episodes where the moral of the story is bluelives matter. I say this as a person who loved the original series. But trust me this move is political not nostalgic

How can you be a fan of the show and think it would now try to push conservative views? It was a satire of those people

there is no way Mike Judge will revive KOTH to push conservative views

Ku$h Parker

I Took My Time,I Hurried Up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
Hank and Peggy would probably be on that TrumpSet
Boomhauer probably doesn't even vote.
Bill probably would be TrumpSet just off dikkriding Hank.
Dale probably doesn't even vote because he doesn't want the government collecting his information. Nancy probably on that democrat tip to be honest, and you know why.

If anybody is going to be TrumpSet it would be Dale,hell KOTH can have a Fake Alex Jones for him to really cite that Crazy shyt.....Hank is more of a Bush/Reagan Republican,I think him seeing the whole Tea Party Movement would really scust him...hell he wasnt fukking wit W behind a weak Handshake:mjlol:

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
If anybody is going to be TrumpSet it would be Dale,hell KOTH can have a Fake Alex Jones for him to really cite that Crazy shyt.....Hank is more of a Bush/Reagan Republican,I think him seeing the whole Tea Party Movement would really scust him...hell he wasnt fukking wit W behind a weak Handshake:mjlol:
Dale seems more like a William Cooper guy who hates the government more than a Alex Jones cat. I mean Dale only deals with cash, doesn't vote, and has a fake name. That isn't Trump shyt, thats Ross Perot and Ron Paul shyt.

I don't know Hank seem straight neocon to me, him and peggy be on some real bullshyt when you look at it. Peggy racist as hell, Hank on that :mjpls:.

I put it like this, I can see Hank on that All Live Matter shyt, I can see Dale saying the police are evil and you can't trust them because they set people up while everyone looks at him and laughs

tonyclifton

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Show is goat

No reboot that I've seen has worked so I'm sketchy about it

I would be fine with just watching re runs forever

However

Let's get it :blessed:

ozzy

Pro
Daps