King Of The Hill Revival Eyed at Fox

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
This day in age they're probably going to try to make it a political thing. They're bringing it back so they can push conservative values on children at a young age. This isn't simple nostalgia for a classic cartoon. This a super slick :mjpls: chess move. Watch and see. Guarantee King of the Hill will be #teamtrumpset in the new episodes if they bring it back. They'll have episodes where the moral of the story is bluelives matter. I say this as a person who loved the original series. But trust me this move is political not nostalgic
Of course. I mean when you look at the other shyt Mike Judge and Greg Daniels have worked on, it all screams conservative:scust:The Office, Beavis and Butthead, Silicon Valley, The Simpsons, Saturday Night Live. Conservative as hell:damn:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Hank and Peggy would probably be on that TrumpSet
Boomhauer probably doesn't even vote.
Bill probably would be TrumpSet just off dikkriding Hank.
Dale probably doesn't even vote because he doesn't want the government collecting his information. Nancy probably on that democrat tip to be honest, and you know why.
I feel like Hank probably voted for Trump while holding his nose and is now horrified and embarrassed seeing how the guy he voted for behaves

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
I feel like Hank probably voted for Trump while holding his nose and is now horrified and embarrassed seeing how the guy he voted for behaves
Hank is a golod ol boy texas republican to me, which means lowkey he is a racist.
I'm more cool with a character like Dale than Hank to be honest.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
This day in age they're probably going to try to make it a political thing. They're bringing it back so they can push conservative values on children at a young age. This isn't simple nostalgia for a classic cartoon. This a super slick :mjpls: chess move. Watch and see. Guarantee King of the Hill will be #teamtrumpset in the new episodes if they bring it back. They'll have episodes where the moral of the story is bluelives matter. I say this as a person who loved the original series. But trust me this move is political not nostalgic
King of the Hill was usually on some satire of Conservative values, not trying to push them. Every time Hank would talk about Bush Country it was def on some lowkey clowning them shyt.

Trumpies are unapologetically hateful and proud to be shytty people. I dont get that from Hank or even Peggy. Cotton for sure. Bill's dumb enough to go for it.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Throughout the entirety of the series Bobby never hit puberty. :mjcry:

He never grew in height, his voice never changed, never showed signs of body hair. He was in middle school but looked like a 5th grader.

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
Hank and Peggy would probably be on that TrumpSet
Boomhauer probably doesn't even vote.
Bill probably would be TrumpSet just off dikkriding Hank.
Dale probably doesn't even vote because he doesn't want the government collecting his information. Nancy probably on that democrat tip to be honest, and you know why.
i dont think hank would vote trump, trump is too much like cotton and he kinda hates his cotton